DUBLIN, June 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
The report will deliver the following:
- Identification of the markets, applications, equipment types and vendors for high-speed systems.
- Identification of the driving forces for each of the markets identified, and where appropriate, for each system within that market segment.
- For each high-speed system identified, a system technology roadmap from 2015 through to 2020 will be produced, showing the technology trends for these systems.
- A review of the implications that the technology/systems requirements have on the use of substrates, laminates and IC packaging within these systems.
- The advantages and disadvantages of electrical and optical interconnection technologies for high-speed systems, and how they may complement each other. A review of recent developments in intra-system high-speed electrical and optical technologies, together with the identification of the organisations involved.
- Forecasts of the market value and volume for key systems in each market segment from 2015 through 2020. This will include: High-end routers / Wireless base stations / Blade Servers / High End Servers for Enterprises and Datacentres
The report also includes:
- Identification of the specific requirements of each type of high-speed system affecting substrates.
- Identification of substrate material types suitable for meeting high-speed and high band width requirements. The key attributes of these materials will be defined and the opportunities quantified.
- The technology trends for both electrical and optical high-speed substrates will be examined in terms of material and technical characteristics and their applicability to the systems under investigation.
- Technology roadmaps will be developed for substrate materials identifying the key technical characteristic affected including:
a) Dielectric constant
b) Loss tangent
c) Dimensional stability
d) Moisture absorption
e) Peel strength
f) Electrical or optical characteristics
- Market forecasts will be provided by material type identified from 2016 through to 2021.
- The impact that high-speed interconnection solutions has on IC Package interconnection and attachment will be reviewed, together with the identification of the optimum solutions.
- The role of materials within high-speed IC packaging will be examined, together with the requirements. Leading suppliers of these materials will be identified along with what impact their developments will have.
- Technology roadmaps will be provided for Optoelectronic Packages identifying the key technical characteristic affected.
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Drivers
4. Legacy High-Speed Systems
5. Data Centres And Enterprise Servers
6. Wireless Communications Infrastructure
7. Portable Terminals
8. Subassemblies Components And Materials
9. Market Forecasts
10. Conclusion And Opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xrl75/opportunities_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets