DUBLIN, Jan. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxhsxz/global_haptics) has announced the addition of the "Global Haptics Technology Market in Consumer Electronics 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report expects that the global haptics technology market in consumer electronics to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% over the period 2014-2019.
Haptics is a tactile feedback technology that recreates the sense of touch by applying forces, vibrations, or motions to the user. Through this technology, consumers are able to perceive touch sensations when using electronic devices. Vibrotactile is the widely used tactile feedback for mobile devices but advances in actuators and controls have created other tactile feedbacks like pulses and vibrations.
The consumer electronic devices considered in the report include:
- Gaming consoles
- Wearables (smartwatch and smart bands)
- Others (digital cameras, personal navigation devices, portable media players, printer, and white goods)
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Market drivers:
- Strategic partnership with component suppliers, OEMs, and software developers
Key Market challenges:
- Design considerations
Key market trends:
- Touchscreens as a primary user interface
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- AC Technologies Holdings
- Alps Electric
- Analog Devices
- Cypress Semiconductor
- Daesung Group
- Dongwoon Anatech
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- Hokuriku Electric Industry
- Jahwa Electronics
- Jinlong Machinery and Electronics
- Johnson Electric Group
- Methode Electronics
- NEC TOKIN
- Nidec Copal Electronics
- Texas Instruments
- Yeil Electronics
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by type
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxhsxz/global_haptics
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets