DUBLIN, May 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmbcj3/drug_injection) has announced the addition of the "Drug Injection Devices to 2022" report to their offering.
The correlation between chronic conditions and the benefits of patient self-administration continues to influence therapeutic product decisions, managed care initiatives and regulatory actions. Drug injection device designs are increasingly being based on the results of human engineering inputs and patient preference research.
Branding and packaging choices are more frequently being driven by data sources historically employed by consumer product marketers. For drug developers and device suppliers, the implica-tions of these trends are influencing product development method-ology and changing supply chain relationships. Decisions regarding as-supplied packaging that were once considered boilerplate have moved to the early stages of the development process.
What You Will Learn
- What are the dynamics of the shifting landscape for injectable drug delivery and the market impact of new and evolving syringes and injectors by therapeutic indication?
- What are the market drivers influencing syringe and injector device designs, feature/functionality, product branding, competing technologies and commercial development?
- What are the key characteristics of the major injection device market segments and what is the impact of market demographics, and competing business strategies?
- What is the current market for syringe and injector demand by indication and therapy and what will it be in 2022?
- Who are the leading injection device companies, and what are their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations?
- What is the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on injectable drug delivery demand?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Drug Injection Device Market Dynamics
3. Evolution in Injectable Drug Development
4. Injectable Drug Demand Drivers
5. Diseases and Indications
6. Syringe Economics
7. Chronic Conditions & Self-Administration - Technology Factors
8. Device Selection Factors
9. Market Segmentation
10. Product Features & Ease of Use
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Injection Device Suppliers - Capabilities and Market Presence
13. Injection Devices
- Dual Chamber Syringes
- Needle-free Injectors
- Pen Injectors
- Prefilled Syringes
- Safety Syringes
- Emerging Device Classes
- Wearable Injectors
14. Risks and Opportunities
15. Injection Device Selection Criteria
16. Stability and Material Selection Issues
17. Single vs Multi-Dose Devices
18. Fixed vs Variable Dose Devices
19. Lyophilized Drugs/Reconstitution
20. Syringe Safety/Sharps Protection
21. Needle Configuration Strategies
22. Disposable Drug Cartridges
23. Human Engineering/Ergonomics
24. Branding/Private Labeling
25. Drug Delivery Devices - Device Classes and Analysis
27. Dual Chamber Syringes
28. Needle-free Injectors
29. Pen Injectors
30. Prefilled Syringes
31. Safety Syringes
32. Wearable Injectors
- Patch Pumps
- Large Volume Wearable Injectors
33. Drug Injection Device Market Segment Analysis & Forecasts
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
- Hormone Replacement
- Reproductive Health
34.Injectable Drug Therapeutics - Market Factors
35. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmbcj3/drug_injection
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets