BENGALURU, November 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The report titled Global Cloud Security Market till 2018 (http://reportlibrary.researchfox.com/featured-report/RFMI29679915514) showcases an in-depth analysis of the overall cloud security market in terms of market size, segmentation for security service providers, end-users, geographies, security services, cloud environment, competition, market metrics and service provider analysis. This report also forecasts the growth numbers till 2018 (on a YoY basis) and hence suggests the Compound Annual Growth Rate for the estimated period.
The report brings about a detailed description of the developed and emerging markets globally, service providers analysis bracketed as Enterprise/Small and Medium Businesses along with market across each service segment of cloud security (Cloud IAM/IDAAS, DLP, Web Security, Email Security, Cloud IDS/IPS, SIEM, Encryption, BCDR, Network Security, Cloud Database Security and Virtualization Security) and cloud environment (public/private). A copy of the sample report can be requested at http://reportlibrary.researchfox.com/request-sample-report/RFMI29679915514
Global Cloud Security Market Overview
As the cloud brings lot of cost advantage to businesses, it has also given rise to security breaches and increased attacks on cloud infrastructure and cloud based applications. To contain these security challenges, companies are adopting cloud security solutions and the cloud security market is fast growing. In 2013, the market for cloud security solutions was USD 3.47 billion and is estimated to grow at a healthy rate of 16.8% till 2018. The main reasons for the growth of these solutions have been attributed to:
- Increase in the incidents related to security breaches and threats to cloud where miscreants carry out targeted attacks for financial or intellectual gains
- Need for increased protection as the attacks are growing more advanced and cloud alone has been incapable of warding off these attacks.
- Improved awareness and trust among businesses about the cloud and as a result more and more businesses moving their resources to cloud thereby creating a need for cloud security.
Information or Data explosion is prompting businesses to adopt cloud and companies are becoming extra cautious about their data and this is driving the adoption of cloud security solutions. Companies are finding cloud security solutions as a suitable addition to cloud as this give them more confidence about cloud and its credibility.
Geographically, cloud security is seen to be more mature and yet growing in the North American and European markets. Enterprises are the top contributors to the revenue and in terms of type of security services, cloud IAM, email and web security and encryption are expected to grow as both enterprise level companies and the small and medium businesses will see more adoption of these solutions. The service provider market is a mixture of pure security providers, IT and telecommunication providers as well as the cloud service providers. Going forward, as the confidence in public cloud grows among organizations, cloud security solutions protecting public clouds will gain more demand than the private cloud security. Among the verticals, IT, Banking & Finance and E-commerce will see increased adoption.
Of late, this industry is witnessing a lot of partnerships where cloud providers are joining hands with cloud security providers to offer a cloud with integrated security. Also in the future, one can expect various mergers and acquisitions in this industry which would boost the market of cloud security.
The biggest challenge that lies ahead for service providers in this industry has been educating and convincing the customers that cloud in itself is not safe and would require additional cloud security to secure the data present on the cloud. Along with this, improper rules and regulations, increased employee mobility and enhanced attacks will be the reasons affecting this industry.
Segmentations Covered in the Report
The Global Cloud Security market is segmented across two categories; Supply and Demand
- Cloud Security Providers (Supply Side)
- By Company Headquarters (North America, South America, Europe, APAC, MEA)
- By Type of Service Provider (IT provider, Security provider, cloud & infrastructure provider, Telecom & Unified Communications provider)
- By Total Headcount of the Company (0-50, 51-200, 201-00, 501-1000, 1001-5000, >5000)
- By Cloud Security Year of Establishment (YoE) of Companies
- Cloud Security Users (Demand Side)
- By Revenue across Regions (North America, South America, Europe, APAC, MEA)
- By Revenue across Industry Verticals (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, IT/Telecommunications, E-commerce & Web, Government, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Others)
- By Revenue across Customer Size (Enterprise, SMB)
- By Revenue across Type of Cloud Security (cloud IAM, SIEM, Email Security, Web Security, etc.)
Further to this, the report is broadly divided into the following heads:
- By Type of Security Service
- Cloud IAM/IDAAS
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Web Security
- Email Security
- Cloud IDS/IPS
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
- Network Security
- Cloud Database Security
- Virtualization Security
- By Type of Cloud Environment
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
Companies discussed in the Global Cloud Security Market till 2018 research report include CA Technologies, Ciphercloud, Cisco, Fortinet, F-Secure, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Imperva, McAfee, Panda Security, Qualys, Safenet, Sophos, Symantec, Symplified, Trend Micro and Zscaler. To purchase the full report please call +1-408-469-4380 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment of vendors in ResearchFox LAYERS in cloud-based security services market
ResearchFox recently conducted an assessment of the cloud-based security service vendors in LAYERS. Companies are being rated on 12 different parameters segmented across 2 categories:
It is noted that while assessing a company, it is important to rate a vendor on multiple factors and not judge on a single parameter. This is no different for cloud-based security service providers. In ResearchFox LAYERS, a wide range of business elements are looked upon like product innovation, market need fulfillment, product/service strategy and competence, sales reach, leadership team, customer experience and operations. These are further drilled down to sub-segments which gives a fair idea about the company. It has been observed that while few companies excel in product development and innovation while others on sales and marketing reach. Without much of surprise it is perceived that few of the niche cloud security companies have become healthy competitors to their bigger counterparts in a small span of time. ResearchFox LAYERS give equal importance to all companies irrespective of their size, location, year of establishment or financial background.
Uniqueness of this Report
- In-depth segmentation of the cloud security market
- Market drivers, constraints, opportunity and challenges analysed
- Market Metrics, Trends and Impact analysis for the overall cloud security market and sub-segments
- Competitive Landscape for each type of cloud security service
- Performance measurement of the leading market participants and gauging them against strategy and competence in the global arena through *ResearchFox LAYERS
To explore more on reports by ResearchFox Consulting, please visit http://reportlibrary.researchfox.com/market-reports
About ResearchFox Consulting
ResearchFox is an International market research Company with focus on delivering high quality research services to business professionals, organizations and individuals through knowledge driven research methodology. We provide first-hand data services & reports on various industries, technologies, market parameters and key competitors in the industry thereby giving rational forecast on market trends to help clients identify prospective growth areas and gain competitive edge. Established as SBU of Han Digital group in 2009, ResearchFox was officially incorporated in 2012. We provide niche market research services which goes beyond client - vendor transactions/ interactions by not only paving way for strong relationships but also creating a healthy ecosystem for actionable decision making.
Connect With Us on:
SOURCE ResearchFox Consulting (P) Ltd.