DUBLIN, August 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Clothing B2C E-Commerce Market 2016" report to their offering.
The report shows that worldwide, more than 50% of online shoppers purchased clothing items last year. In terms of share of online purchasers, clothing is the number one category bought in Brazil, China, Russia, UK and USA, and many other countries around the world.
The growth of clothing sales is aided by the trend of shopping from mobile devices. Brick and mortar stores such as H&M and Zara, as well as online-only marketers, such as Asos, are among the leading online sellers specialized in clothing. Also some major mass merchants and marketplaces have their solid share of the market, with Amazon predicted to become the leading clothing retailer in the USA next year.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the clothing B2C E-Commerce market developing around the world?
- What is the standing of this category relative to other products in online retail?
- How large are the B2C E-Commerce sales of fashion products in some of the world's major markets?
- What important trends are forming in clothing B2C E-Commerce?
- Which online shopping websites for clothing are leading in various countries?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Management Summary
2. Global Developments
5. North America
6. Latin America
7. Middle East
- Reliance Industries
- Tata Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l232nj/global_clothing
Related Topics: Clothing, E-Business
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets