DUBLIN, Sept. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pksb3/cardiac_implants) has announced the addition of the "Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market Analysis (2015 - 2020); By Devices (Pacing, Stenting, Valve Replacement & Repair); By Implantable Monitoring Device (Loop Recorders, Hemodynamic Monitors)" report to their offering.
Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices are used for not only improving the lifestyle but also extending the lifespan of millions of people worldwide. By engineering modifications, the latest changes in the last 40 years have revolutionized the treatment of cardiac diseases. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices have drastically improved early diagnosis, treatment and epidemiology of various heart diseases and congenital heart ailments.
The Global Market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2015 are profiled in this report. The global cardiac implants market is growing at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2015 to 2020.
The major factors transforming the market are aging population in the developed countries, growing number of patients suffering from heart related disorders, technological advancements in the cardiac diagnosis, and treatment also increase in the demand for minimally invasive surgeries (MIS). The Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices is carefully segmented and further sub- categorized by Devices, Cardiac Monitoring Devices, Cardiac Disease Conditions, Nature of Materials and Procedures.
Some of the global giants competing are Johnson & Johnson Medical, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Medtronic, Baxter International Inc. and many others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices - Market Landscape
4. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices - Market Forces
5. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices - Strategic Analysis
6. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market- By Cardiac Implant Devices
7. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market - By Cardiac Monitoring Devices
8. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market - By Type of Materials
9. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market - By Disease Conditions
10. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market - By Procedures
11. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market - By End Users
12. Cardiac Implants and Monitoring Devices Market -Geographic Analysis
14. Market Entropy
15. Company profiles
- Johnson & Johnson Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Medtronic plc.
- Abiomed, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Essilor International S.A.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Cardinal Health
- Danaher Corporation
- Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd.
- Stryker Corporation
- Sorin S.p.A.
- Opto Circuits
- Lombard Medical Technologies PLC (LMT)
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Atrium Medical Corporation
- AorTech International plc.
- Abbott Vascular Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- StJude Medical, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences
- BBraun Melsungen AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pksb3/cardiac_implants
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets