DUBLIN, Jan. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7p7hs4/global_card) has announced the addition of the "Global Card Printers Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report has estimated that the global market for card printers will surpass $72 billion by 2019.
Digital textile printing involves creating designs digitally and then printing them on fabrics. It is faster than traditional textile printing, and the overall cost of production is also lower. Companies primarily in developing regions such as APAC are looking forward to this technology as a good growth opportunity in the printer market because of the price-sensitive market.
According to the report, the ASP of card printers is declining due to the increased penetration of various cards such as IDs and licenses in almost all educational and government sectors, including industrial and commercial. The declining ASP will lead toward a cost benefit for the card manufacturers such as IDs, financials, and others. Moreover, the improved printing technologies such as inkjet and expected investments in R&D by the manufacturers will lead to the lower manufacturing cost of printers.
Further, the report states that the frequent outdated technology increases the cost as high investments are made in the production and vendors face difficulties to stand by the customer expectations and or lose their share.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global card printers market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global card printers market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global card printers market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global card printers market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global card printers market?
Leading vendors are:
- Entrust Datacard
- HID Global
Other prominent vendors:
- NBS Technologies
- Ultra Electronics.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Industry landscape
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Impact of drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 09: Market segmentation by technology
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
PART 11: Vendor landscape
PART 12: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7p7hs4/global_card
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets