DUBLIN, Sept. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m8gkbw/bone_growth) has announced the addition of the "Bone Growth Stimulators Market Analysis (2015 - 2020); By Type (Invasive, Non-Invasive, Ultrasound); By Application (Spinal Fusion, Osteogenesis, Spondylolisthesis)" report to their offering.
Bone Growth Stimulators are devices which help promote bone growth in conditions where healing process of fractures is difficult. These devices use the technique of applying electric current in order to stimulate healing. Bone growth stimulators are also used as an adjunct for spinal fusion.
Approximately 7.9 million fractures occur every year in the United States, of which 5-10% results in a delayed union or non-union. Since these fractures require treatment or surgical intervention; bone growth stimulators are frequently used. Globally, there has been a significant rise in the geriatric population, leading to majority cases of fractures, and osteoporosis. The requirement of treatment for the fractures is one of the important factors that increase the demand for bone growth stimulators.
The healthcare industries in the developed countries are focusing their investments for improvised healthcare facilities. The increased use of non-surgical treatments will provide a strong impetus to the growth of the market for bone growth stimulators.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Bone Growth Stimulators Market - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Bone Growth Stimulators Market - Market Landscape
4. Bone Growth Stimulators Market - Market Forces
5. Bone Growth Stimulators Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Bone Growth Stimulators Market - By Type
7. Bone Growth Stimulators Market - By Application
8. Bone Growth Stimulators Market - By Type of Use
9. Bone Growth Stimulators Market - Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Strategy, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Aetna, Inc.
- Biomet, Inc.
- Bioventus LLC
- DJO, LLC
- Orchid Medical
- Orthofix, Inc.
- Ossatec Benelux Ltd.
- Smith & Nephew
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m8gkbw/bone_growth
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets