DUBLIN, October 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Forklift Industry Research Report, 2016-2018" report to their offering.
Europe witnessed one of the fastest growths among the global regional forklift market in 2015 with a sales volume increase of 6.12% to 359,096. Encumbered by depressed Brazil demand, the sales growth in America was less than 2%, even though sales in the United States increased by 6.25%. As for Asia, since China accounts for over 60% of Asia's forklift market, the shrinking in the China forklift markets affected the overall performance of Asia's forklift market in 2015.
From the financial crisis to 2011, China's forklift market experienced high growth. The market formed a three year increase cycle since 2009. In 2015 it adjusted back to the developing level of 2013. The sales volume of forklifts in China reached 236,976, which decreased 12% compared to the figure in 2014, and still being the largest forklift market in the world.
In 2015, China's domestic forklift market was slightly fluctuant due to the transformation of Phase II Diesel Engine Discharge Standard to Phase III. Manufacturers speed up to clean up the inventories. Export experienced slighty increased in 2015. It is important to realize that the export growth of domestic brands has obviously slowed down and foreign brands achieved a significant increase in export in recent years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Forklift
2. Status Quo of Global Forklift Industry
3. Forklift Market in China
4. Forklift Market Segments in China
5. Competitive Landscape of Forklift Market in China
6. Key Global Forklift Manufacturers
7. Key Forklift Manufacturers in China
8. Industry Major Indicators
- Anhui Hecha Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Anhui HeLi Co., Ltd
- Anhui Jianghuai-Yinlian Heavy-Duty Construction Machine Co., Ltd.
- Anhui TEU Forklift Co., Ltd.
- BYD Forklift (Shaoguan) Co., Ltd
- CLARK Material Handling International
- Crown Equipment Corp.
- Dalian Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Dooan Industrial Vehicle
- EP Equipment Co.,Ltd.
- Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co., Ltd
- Hangcha Group Co.,Ltd.
- Hangzhou Good Friend Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hefei Banyitong Science & Technology Developing Co., Ltd
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc
- Hyundai (Beijing) Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jingjiang Forklift Truck Co., Ltd.
- Jungheinrich Group
- Kion Group
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Lonking (Shanghai) Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift
- Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd
- Shandong Shantui Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wecan Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sino-American-Zhejiang Maximal Foklift Co.,Ltd.
- Suzhou Pioneer Logistics Equipment & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tailift Qingdao Co.,Ltd.
- Toyota Industrial Corp
- UniCarriers Corporation
- Vita-Wheel Holdings Ltd.
- Wuxi KIPOR Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co., Ltd.
- YTO (Luoyang) transportation Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Goodsense Forklift Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wh7jms/global_and_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets