Global automotive transmission size has been more than 90 million sets in 2015, up 1.1% year on year, of which, the Chinese market increased by 3.3% to exceed 24 million sets. The permeability of automatic transmission in both global and Chinese markets has been further improved from previous years; China's automatic transmission market grows faster.
The proportion of automotive automatic transmission market in China has been close to 50% in 2015, dividing the market equally with manual transmission (MT). Concerning the passenger vehicle market, automatic transmission has accounted for 56%, of which, dual clutch transmission (DCT) and continuously variable transmission (CVT) are showing the fastest growth, reaching above 20% and 30% respectively; AT is in a state of slow growth; the market size of automated manual transmission (AMT) has been slightly declining.
The report covers the followings:
- Global automotive transmission market size & structure, development characteristics of AT, DCT, CVT and AMT segments, main manufacturers, and supporting relationship;
- China automotive transmission market size & structure, development characteristics, production capacity, and analysis on AT, DCT, CVT and AMT segments;
- Global and China new energy automobile transmission development status and enterprise layout;
- Development of global and Chinese transmission producers (autonomous ones and joint ventures), mainly including product type, product sales and capacity.
- AW Suzhou Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
- AW Tianjin Automobile Parts Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Xingrui Gear-transmission Co., Ltd.
- Beijing MOBIS Transmission Co., Ltd.
- BorgWarner Dual Tronic Transmission Systems Co., Ltd.
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Datong Gear Co., Ltd.