- The medical industry is reorganizing its research dynamics to explore the potential of herbal and Ayurveda treatments. The recent surge in demand for traditional treatment that were conceptualised in ancient times has become a resilient trend across the medical industry
- The use of adaptogens in medical research has opened several fresh avenues for doctors and medical practitioners. Besides, non-medical uses of these herbal additives are also being discovered by researchers
ALBANY, New York, May 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global adaptogens market is expected to reap in formidable revenues from the medical research industry. Analysts have observed a steep rise in the demand for traditional treatments that involve the use herbs, plant materials, and other non-chemical substances. Countries in Europe have gone an extra mile in adopting herbal treatments. Several people and medical professionals in these countries have undertaken medical tourism to explore the potential of herbal treatments popular across South Asia. Furthermore, the Tibetan region has emerged as a strong promoter of traditional medical practices that involve the use of adaptogens. In light of these factors, it is safe to expect that the revenues index of the global adaptogens market would improve over the course of the next decade.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=62163
Approvals from Medical-Health Organizations to Shape Market Growth
The medical industry has become more liberal in analysing and accepting new treatment lines. Some of the common trends that have shaped the growth of this market are:
- The use of adaptogens in non-organized medical sector has become a prominent market trend.
- The willingness of healthcare professionals (HCP) to refer patients to experts of herbal treatments could be a gamechanger for the vendors.
- Over the course of the past decade, the medical benefits of consuming adaptogens have been extensively promoted across online and offline channels.
- It has become crucial for the vendors to define the composition and source of manufacturing for their products.
Gather insightful information on the growth of the Global Adaptogens Market- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030 at:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/adaptogens-market.html
Global Adaptogens Market: Growth Drivers
- The development of a distinct industry to study medical treatment lines has created fresh avenues for growth across the global market. The following factors have driven sales across the global adaptogens market:
- Several regions in South Asia still exhibit primary reliance on herbal and traditional treatments for managing common infections and diseases. These regions are usually in the remote pockets of South Asian countries.
- The cosmetics industry has lately become a prominent consumer of adaptogens. Cosmetic manufacturers and researchers are looking into the viability of using adaptogens in organic products.
- Clinical research to support existing evidence to the medical benefits of adaptogens is underway. The European Medical Agency could play a defining role in this regard.
- The historic significance of using adaptogens in medical treatments has also influenced the growth dynamics of the market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/62163
Methodological Flaws in Research to Hamper Market Growth
The study of adaptogens has gained momentum in recent times, but the road to market maturity is plush with obstacles. Research related to adaptogens can be dated back to the 1980s when these studies were rejected across China and Soviet Union, Korea on the grounds of research inconsistencies. Research dismissals still restrain the growth of the global adaptogens market. The European Union bars the use of adaptogens in physiological, pharmacological, or mainstream clinical research. Besides, the Food and Drug Administration has also been strict on false health claims related to the use of adaptogens. Owing to the factors mentioned above, it is legit to state that the vendors in the global adaptogens market will have to look for alternate routes to penetrate mainstream medical research.
Analyze Adaptogens Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Adaptogens Market: Key Players
- Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co. Ltd
- PLT Health Solutions, Inc.
- MB-Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Xi'an Greena Biotech Co. Ltd.
Global Adaptogens Market: Segmentation
Adaptogens Market by Nature
Adaptogens Market by Source
- Holy Basil
Adaptogens Market by End Use
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Animal Feed
Adaptogens Market by Sales Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Health & Wellness Stores
- Other Retailing Format
- Online Retailing
Adaptogens Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Asia Pacific Excl. Japan
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Food and Beverages Industry,
Allulose Market - The global allulose market value is estimated to reach ~US$ 210 Mn by the end of 2020, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study. According to the report, the allulose market is anticipated to reach ~US$ 450 Mn by 2030, at a CAGR of ~8%.
Cupuacu Butter Market - Evolving consumer preferences, surge in demand for natural food ingredients, rise in vegan population, and high awareness pertaining to the herbal benefits of cupuacu butter are some of the leading factors that are anticipated to propel the demand for cupuacu butter during the forecast period.
Protein Ingredients Market - The protein ingredients market is favorable for growth in high demand regions such as North America and Europe. Innovations such as membrane separation technology are important milestones in dairy protein.
Potato Flakes Market - The growing trend of ready-to-eat food is one of the key drivers for the exponential growth of the potato flakes market. Consumers are exploring ingenious ways to use instant potato flakes to make crispy meat cuisines, and provide the added texture and consistency in meals.
Nutrition Bars Market - The nutrition bars market players' focus remains directed toward the younger consumer base including the millennials and baby boomers. Moving forward with an extensive consumer-centric approach, nutrition bars market players are introducing products that are designed in cognition to these consumer bases and aligned with the evolutionary industry trends.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research