SAN FRANCISCO, October 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global glass bonding adhesives market is expected to reach USD 4.42 billion by 2025, at a registered CAGR of 7.2%, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc. Central & South America is estimated to witness high industry growth by 2025. The electronics & appliances and medical device applications are estimated to offer key opportunities for the industry growth.
UV curing, urethane, acrylics, and silicone are primarily utilized as bonding agents in various electronics & appliance products owing to their significant thermal barrier properties. Camera lens, computer screens, mobile displays, liquid crystal displays (LCD), LED display lamps, flat panel displays, and other electronic products require bonding agents for the adhesion of glass sheets with other composite and metal substrates.
Master Bond LLC offers LED curable glues for the efficient bonding of tinted or UV blocked glass substrates. The products are characterized by their outstanding light transmission properties, consistent process control, low energy consumption, and uniform intensity output.
Electronics & appliances is estimated to offer lucrative opportunities in the industry over the forecast period, especially in Asia Pacific. The presence of major electronic components, as well as appliance manufacturers in the region, is estimated to enhance the product assembly activities, thus promoting the use of superior glass bonding glue over the years ahead.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Analysis By Product (UV Cured, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Silicone), By Application (Construction, Furniture, Transportation, Electronics), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/glass-bonding-adhesives-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- In terms of revenue, electronics & appliances application in the glass glues industry is expected to rise at an estimated CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period. This application segment constituted a revenue share of 12.7% in 2016.
- The rising use of nanotechnology for improving the light curing process technologies of glass glues is expected to be a key technological trend in the next couple of years
- SW Products Ltd., a UK-based adhesives provider offers Nano470 High Strength Adhesive. The product facilitates superior adhesion of glass to glass and to metal substrates. Nano470 can be cured by using a white fluorescent light and does not require UV light.
- In June 2017, DELO developed DELO PHOTOBOND GB4033, a new light-curing acrylate adhesive for applications in the consumer electronics sector. The product exhibits outstanding peel resistance against glass & plastic substrates and good sealing properties against humidity, moisture, and dust.
- In terms of revenue, the industry growth in Germany is estimated to expand at a predicted CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period
- In March 2017, H.B. Fuller established a new regional office in Dubai, UAE, to cater to the rising demand for adhesives and sealants in the Middle East, Egypt, Germany, and India
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Calcium Gluconate Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/calcium-gluconate-market
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/caprylic-capric- triglycerides-market
- Bio-based Itaconic Acid Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bio-based-itaconic-acid-market
- Coconut Sugar Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coconut-sugar-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global glass bonding adhesives market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- UV Cured
- Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Electronics & Appliances
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Devices
- Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/specialty-and-fine-chemicals
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.