NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the latest trending report published by Growth Plus Reports Titled " Genomics Market by Products and Services, Technology, Application and End Users" Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2031. The Global Genomics Market is expected to clock US$ ~84.57 billion by 2031 owing to increasing genomic research studies as well as rising government funding.
Excerpts from 'Competitive Landscape'
The prominent players operating in the global genomics market include
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Illumina, Inc
- Qiagen, Bayer AG
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Myriad Genetics, Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://growthplusreports.com/request-sample-report/?genomics-market
- Continuous advancements and innovations in the genomics technologies have played a key role in boosting the growth of the market.
- In the recent years, start-up genomic companies that provide editing and sequencing services have emerged in the market.
- For instance, in September 2020, Graphite Bio, Bay Area-based gene editing company was launched with $45 million in Series A financing by Versant Ventures. The company is focused on using gene editing methods to correct defective genes through high-efficiency site-specific integration of new genetic sequences.
- Similarly, in July 2020, a Flagship Pioneering (biotech company) formed a start-up firm, namely, Tessera Therapeutics, Inc. This company is focused on pioneering Gene Writing. Gene writing is a novel technique that writes therapeutic messages into the genome in order to treat diseases at their source. Establishment of new companies focusing on novel genomics research will provide high growth opportunities in the forecast period.
The global genomics market has been analyzed from five perspectives: Products & Services, Technology, Application, End User, and Region.
Excerpts from 'By Products & Services Segmentation'
Based on products and services, the genomics market has been segmented into systems & software's, consumables, and services. The services segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The largest share of this segment can be attributed to growing demand for early disease diagnostics along with increasing use of PCR and NGS technologies in disease diagnostic. Moreover, increasing number of genomics services providing start-ups are also anticipated to contribute to the segmental growth.
Excerpts from 'By Region Segmentation'
Regionally, global genomics market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest market share in the global genomics market in 2020. Rising research activities coupled with rising public and private funding for research studies are playing a crucial role in propelling the market growth in this region. Moreover, new product launches and increasing initiatives by companies in the region for the development of advanced systems are also contributing to the growth of genomics market. For instance, in July 2020, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. launched CFX Opus 96 and CFX Opus 384 Real-Time PCR Systems. These systems are next generation systems of the company's previously existing CFX Real-Time PCR Systems. These are used for research & genomic testing, infectious disease testing, and pathogen detection.
Get an exclusive discount now on this report: https://growthplusreports.com/check-discount/?genomics-market
Table of Contents:
- Market Ecosystem
- Geographic Scope
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2018 & 2019
- Base Year – 2020
- Forecasted Years – 2021 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Their Competitive Positioning (2020)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL GENOMICS MARKET - ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Systems & Software
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on 'Strategic Developments' registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- 'Business Profile' of Key Players
Speak to an analyst to know Covid-19 impact on this industry: https://growthplusreports.com/speak-to-analyst/?genomics-market
Growth+Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth+ portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as "Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
SOURCE Growth Plus Reports