LONDON, July 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Evaluation of Therapeutic Segments, Including Monoclonal Antibodies, Chemotherapy and Angiogenesis Inhibitors; Prediction of Leading National Markets (US, Japan, EU5 and BRIC); Investigation of Leading Products, Including Herceptin, Cyramza, Xeloda, Taxotere and Abraxane; and Assessment of R&D, Including Roche's Perjeta, the Checkpoint Inhibitor Immunotherapies Keytruda and Opdivo
Gastric Cancer Therapies - What R&D Progress and Future Revenues Are Possible?
Are you interested in the gastric cancer drug market's future? If so, you find that sales forecasting from 2016 in our new report. See there what is possible for those products and companies. You also explore trends, results and R&D, discovering opportunities and prospects.
Visiongain's study gives revenue predictions to 2026 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. Avoid falling behind in data or losing influence. Instead discover what progress, opportunities and revenues those anticancer drugs for the human digestive tract can achieve.
Please read on now to explore the stomach cancer drugs industry and see what future revenue its fast expanding market could generate.
Original analysis to benefit your research, plans, decisions and proposals
The future holds great potential for pharmaceutical companies treating gastric cancer. New products enter that market and novel drug candidates reach late-stage clinical testing. Discover, from 2016, revenues and other progress that are possible.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new work shows you recent results, sales growth rates and market shares. In particular, there, you assess research and development. And our 146 page report gives you 71 tables, 38 charts and a research interview.
Our new study's purpose is to help your research, analyses and decisions on gastric cancer therapies, benefiting your authority and reputation for commercial insight. That way you can stay ahead in knowledge to help you stand out and succeed.
The following sections show how our new investigation benefits your work.
Forecasts covering the overall world market and segments for treating gastric cancer
Discover in our new analysis revenue predictions to 2026 for gastric cancer submarkets at world level, as well as a prediction for overall world sales. See what is possible for these four segments:
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Angiogenesis inhibitors
• Pipeline candidates and other agents.
Where lie the best sales potentials? With our survey you assess outlooks for revenue expansion, seeing where you can gain. Also investigate competitors' actions and outlooks. Discover, from 2016, what is possible for that market's progress and success.
With a rising incidence of gastric cancer, the demand for better and more-widely available treatments will benefit that industry and market. Explore prospects for patients, healthcare providers and pharma companies.
Our new investigation also shows you revenue predications by product, examining how those agents can succeed.
Forecasts for leading drugs - what sales are possible?
How will individual gastric cancer medicines perform from 2016 to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of these seven products:
• Herceptin (trastuzumab) - Roche
• Cyramza (ramucirumab) - Eli Lilly
• Taxotere (docetaxel) - Sanofi
• Xeloda (capecitabine) - Roche
• Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound particle) - Celgene/Taiho Pharmaceutical/Otsuka Pharmaceutical
• TS-1/S-1 - Taiho Pharmaceutical/Otsuka Pharmaceutical
• Apatinib (YN968D1) - Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine/LSK BioPartners/Bukwang Pharmaceutical Co.
In our study you see how high revenues can go, including those for targeted therapies, finding products and years with highest predicted sales. You also examine competition. That way you investigate what is happening, understanding challenges, trends, competitors and opportunities.
Discover what the future holds for treating gastric cancer. Our work also shows you geographical sales predictions.
National markets - what outlooks for those anticancer drug revenues?
Advances in the biopharma industry expand the range and use of medicines to treat gastric cancer in developed and developing countries. Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 11 leading national markets:
• The United States
• Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC group).
With our study you assess regions with highest revenues and potential sales growth. Explore outlooks for treating gastric cancers, including discussions of patients' and healthcare providers' needs.
You also examine developments leading to novel and improved gastric cancer drugs.
R&D for those anticancer medicines - trends, innovations and progress
In our study you investigate research and development on gastric cancer. You examine advances in that oncology, assessing clinical trials and seeing what they show.
Our survey discusses 13 medicines in development for gastric cancer, including these agents:
• Perjeta (pertuzumab) - Roche
• Opdivo (nivolumab/ONO-4538) - Roche
• Keytruda (pembrolizumab/MK3475) - Merck/MSD
• TAS-118 - Taiho Pharmaceutical/Otsuka Pharmaceutical
• TAS-102 - Taiho Pharmaceutical/Otsuka Pharmaceutical
• NeuVax (nelipepimut-S) - Galena Biopharma/Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
• Ipatasertib (GDC-0068/RG7440) - Genentech/Roche/Array Biopharma
• Durvalumab (MEDI4736) - AstraZeneca/MedImmune
• Avelumab (MSB0010718C) - Merck KGaA/Pfizer
• Claudiximab (IMAB362) - Ganymed Pharmaceutical
• Napabucasin (BBI608) - Boston Biomedical
• AZD4547 - AstraZeneca
• Dovitinib (TKI258) - Novartis.
Our work shows you what is possible. R&D gains momentum from rising disease prevalence and other forces making treatments for that cancer more widely used and in greater demand.
There explore therapeutic and commercial prospects for treating advanced gastric cancer and gastro oesophageal junction (GOJ) cancer, including adenocarcinoma, and related disease. See, from 2016, what is possible.
Events and changes affecting pharmaceutical companies treating gastric cancer
Our study explains forces shaping the industry and market, letting you explore what is happening from 2016:
• Extension of drugs' use - gaining approval for a wider indication range, including use of predictive biomarkers
• Existing products and their futures - leading pharma companies' strategies
• Competition to gain drug approvals, especially from the FDA and EMA, including medicines with new targets
• Progress in clinical trials - finding the most promising medicines, including drugs with better targeting of tumours and cancerous cells
• Patent challenges - protecting intellectual property in a competitive market - the rise of generics and biosimilars
• Combination therapies and other developments for biological drugs
• Cost challenges - pricing and reimbursement, including proving value and clinical superiority.
You also gain analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, assessing what drives and restrains that rising anticancer drugs segment.
Our work shows you what is possible for leading pharma companies and other specialists in biological drugs for treating gastric cancer.
Overall 2020 market value - what revenues are possible?Our work predicts that overall sales of those drugs will reach $3bn in 2020. That market will achieve fast revenue expansion from 2016 to 2026, multiplying in size. With our analysis you discover how high sales can go, seeing what is possible for those pharma companies.
In particular you examine leading players in that drug development, production and marketing, including Roche, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, Pfizer and Novartis. See what their futures hold.
7 ways Gastric Cancer Drugs - R&D, Trends and Market Forecasts 2016-2026 helps you
Our new investigation benefits your work in these seven main ways, helping you stay ahead in knowledge to benefit your plans, decisions and proposals:
• Revenues for gastric cancer drugs to 2026 - assess that overall world market's potential, seeing scope for investments, production and marketing
• Submarket revenues to 2026 covering 4 segments - explore treatment categories, seeing their sales outlooks from 2016
• Leading products' sales to 2026 - discover predicted revenues of 7 top drugs, assessing how well those medicines can compete and succeed
• National market predictions to 2026 for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia - explore the best regions for demand, sales and growth
• Research and development - see progress, trends and prospects in R&D on gastric cancer, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
• Companies, news and opinion - examine participants in that rising market, gaining insight to help you stay ahead and benefit your authority
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that market - assess that industry's challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages.
That study, by our in-house analysts in the UK, gives knowledge to benefit your research and decisions. It shows data you find nowhere else. Gain information leading companies depend on.
Predictions for treating gastric cancer - gain data to help you stay ahead
With our independent study you explore products, companies, progress and possibilities. Discover the best opportunities and assess commercial potentials.
Having that information means you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. Through your choice now, find how to save time and effort. Also discover how you could benefit your plans, decisions, presentations, proposals and influence.
Our new investigation shows you data, trends, opportunities and forecasts for that expanding anticancer drugs market. Avoid missing out. Instead please get our report here now.
Organisations Mentioned in the Report
American Association for Cancer Research
AMNOG (Act of the Reform of the Market for Medicinal Products)
ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
Boston Biomedical (subsidiary of Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma)
British Association for Cancer Research
Bukwang Pharmaceutical Company
Cardiff China Research Collaborative
CFDA (China Food and Drug Administration)
CHMP (Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use)
CP Guojian Pharmaceutical
Dako (subsidiary of Agilent Technologies)
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
EC (European Commission)
EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations)
EU (European Union)
European Association for Cancer Research
European Organisation for Research and Treatment and Cancer (EORTC)
FDA (US Food and Drug Administration)
Genentech (subsidiary of Roche)
Japanese Society of Pathology
Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine
KFDA (Korea Food and Drug Administration)
MedImmune (subsidiary of AstraZeneca)
Merck & Co
Merck Serono (subsidiary of Merck KGaA)
MFDS (Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety)
MHLW (Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare)
Ministry of Health
NHS (National Health Service)
NICE (the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence)
Otsuka Pharmaceutical/Otsuka Group
PMDA (Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency)
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles)
Unified Health System (SUS, Sistema Único de Saúde)
US Court of Appeals
WHO (World Health Organization)
World Cancer Research Fund International
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd