Mobility experts reveal key transformational trends and new business models across the leasing ecosystem
SANTA CLARA, California, Sept. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Before the pandemic hit, the global vehicle leasing market (including B2B and B2C segments) enjoyed a strong 2019, registering year-over-year (YoY) growth of 5.3% and crossing 15 million new lease sales. However, in 2020, lease sales are expected to decline by -16.4% due to the COVID-19 crisis. As market companies expand their focus areas, private leasing and SME leasing are expected to rise, while innovative leasing models create new investment hot spots.
Join Frost & Sullivan experts Abishek Narayanan and Octavian Chelu; Sam Heymans, CEO & Co-founder, LIZY; and Sandeep Gambhir, Managing Director, ORIX Leasing and Financial Services, for the Growth Opportunity briefing, "Global Vehicle Leasing Industry: 4 Growth Opportunities Revealed," on October 7 at 11 a.m. EDT. The briefing will discuss how digitization is revolutionizing the value chain and help you create a strategic roadmap to succeed in the industry.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit:http://frost.ly/4k0
Key benefits of attending this webinar:
- Understand developments in vehicle leasing in 2020, from fleet procurement to fleet aftermarket.
- Explore trends and strategies for electric vehicles and used car leasing markets across regions.
- Learn about expansion strategies for the next three to five years.
- Uncover the critical success factors for leasing companies, such as product flexibility, product features, and technologies.
- Recognize the potential of partnerships with technology providers for customer retention and data monetization strategies.
The event will also be recorded and available on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.
About Frost & Sullivan
For over five decades, Frost & Sullivan has become world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan