-- Discover growth opportunities for innovative business in Russia during Frost & Sullivan's upcoming complimentary live webinar
LONDON, Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- To help sustain growth and favour innovation in Russia, Frost & Sullivan in cooperation with RVC (Russian Venture Company) has published a report on the implementation of the Strategy of Innovative Development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. The study contained over 90 in-depth interviews with industry experts such as: entrepreneurs and investors, representatives of development institutions, and heads of leading technology companies.
Forty percent of industry experts believe that the environment for the emergence and commercialization of innovations in Russia has become more favorable. However, the effectiveness of tax incentives and benefits for innovators is still low; only 13 percent of the experts gave a positive assessment of these factors.
Exploring Innovation Potential in Russia
Wednesday, 19 November, 2014 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm BST
Frost & Sullivan Senior Analyst Vitaliy Lehkyy and Business Development Director Alexey Volostnov
Online, with Complimentary Registration available at: http://ow.ly/E3d6q
Attend the webinar to discover:
- Are there any growth opportunities for innovative business in Russia?
- What are the most favorable markets and regions of growth in Russia?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the innovation market?
- How do you earn money on innovations, and is it possible to do so in Russia?
- What is the government's role in innovation market development?
- What are the myths and realities of the Russian venture industry?
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Alexey Volostnov, Business Development Director, Frost & Sullivan noted – "Innovations should become one of the major priorities for the institutions. Without governmental support disruptive technology solutions and new products may never be commercialized. Nevertheless market participants see the need to ensure a stable demand for innovations. In particular, it is necessary to provide access to the long-term investments in the industries with the lengthy 5-7 years cycle from R&D to market introduction. Following the government support private businesses will be more likely to invest in potentially high risk technology ideas."
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +7 (499) 213 0156
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan