DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6t5776/europe_web) has announced the addition of the "Europe Web Conferencing Services Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Collaborative Workspaces Drive Growth of Web Conferencing
This research study presents an analysis of the Web Conferencing Services Market in Europe. The study discusses key market trends, drivers, and restraints, and provides market sizing and forecasts for the European market. Regional breakdowns include UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, Nordics, and Rest of Europe. The study also provides market shares and profiles for the major web conferencing service providers in Europe.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key factors impacting the growth of web conferencing services in Europe?
- How big is the European market for web conferencing services?
- How will web meetings evolve over time to accommodate user needs?
- What are the market sizes and growth forecasts for country/sub-region markets in Europe?
- How are vendors positioned to meet the evolving needs of customers in this market?
- Web conferencing is transforming into an always-on collaborative workspace that will offer end-to-end meeting, collaboration, and multi-modal communications capabilities.
- Demand for hosted web conferencing is growing at a healthy pace. Web conferencing service revenue in Europe is projected to grow at a CAGR of %, from M in 2012, to M in 2017.
- Mobility is a key trend in the industry. Vendors are leading with the mobility first message. Providing a consistent user experience on mobile devices is key to driving higher user adoption in the market.
- Integration with social platforms is becoming relevant as well, as social media becomes an increasingly important part of enterprise external and internal communications.
- Line of business applications continue to be key drivers of growth in the industry, most notably, Sales, HR and Training, and Events. These are important opportunities for providers to demonstrate the broader benefits of web conferencing across the enterprise.
- High quality video is becoming a standard component of web conferencing. Customers expect to leverage their investment in web conferencing to conduct high quality visual communications.
Key Topics Covered:
Forecast and Trends
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6t5776/europe_web
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets