The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Enterprise Network Equipment in US$ Million.
The Global market is further analyzed by the following Product Type:
Application Acceleration Equipment
The report profiles 55 companies including many key and niche players such as:
A10 Networks, Inc.
Aerohive Networks, Inc.
Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Dell Technologies Inc.
Extreme Networks, Inc.
F5 Networks, Inc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Aruba Networks, Inc.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Juniper Networks, Inc.
Riverbed Technology, Inc.
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. OUTLOOK A Prelude Current & Future Analysis Developing Markets to Drive Opportunities for Enterprise Network Equipment Ranked by % CAGR (2016-2024) (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) Enterprise WLAN Equipment Market to Spearhead Growth
2. MARKET OVERVIEW Enterprise Ethernet Switching: A Changing Market Shifts in Switch Ports Imperative Modular Vs Fixed Configuration Switches Routers Market Routing Market Set to Decline Shift in Speeds Continue in Routers Edge Routers to Lose Relevance Gradual Shift From Wired to Wireless Networking A Challenge for Routers Adoption of 100 GBE (Gigabit Ethernet) Business Case for Ethernet Switches and Routers Wi-Fi 802.11ac Spurs Opportunities for Router Sales Preference for Virtualization A Threat to Routers Market? WLAN Market An Overview Increasing WLAN Deployments Spurs Growth in Enterprise Network Market Proliferation of Wi-Fi Technology Drives Growth for Enterprise WLAN Equipment Growth in Mobile Computing and BYOD Culture Bodes Well for the Market Mobile Technology Replacing Wired Networking, Drives WLAN Equipment Market Shift from LTE to Wi-Fi Supports Growth of WLAN Equipment Transition to 802.11ac Standard A Significant Technological Breakthrough Expansion of Cloud Networking Drives the WLAN Market Application Delivery Controls (ADCs) Market Webification' of Enterprise Applications Opens Up Huge Opportunities for ADC ADCs Infuse Efficiency in Web Applications Delivery Enterprise Data Centers: The Core End-Users of ADC Features Influencing Uptake of ADCs in Enterprises: Ranked in Order of Influence Rising Data Center Activity Bodes Well for Market Growth ADC Gaining Priority in Consolidated Data Center ADC Deployments Remain High Among Large Enterprises & MNCs SMBs Aim to Leverage ADC's Proficiency in Load Balancing & Traffic Optimization WAN Optimization Maximizing WAN Performance Rationale for Adoption of WOCs Improving Business Productivity by Enhancing Application Performance Reducing Network Management & Upgradation Costs Growth in Branch Office Operations Drive Demand for WOC Consolidation of Existing IT Infrastructure Fuels WOC Adoption Increasing Workforce Mobility to Drive Business Case for WOCs Wider Availability of IPv6 Ready Products to Drive Adoption among Enterprises Other Trends Network Infrastructure Developments to Drive IPv6 Adoption among Enterprises Video Conferencing Services: Now a Part of Modern Communication Mix for Enterprises Factors Determining Sustainability of Enterprise Network Equipment Operating Life Affects Useful Life of Enterprise Network Equipment Enhancing Products' Useful Life Considering Operating Cost EOL Policies and Announcements by Vendors
3. MARKET DRIVERS & ISSUES Gradual Transition to IPv6 Entails Need for Compatible Network Equipment Rising Adoption of Web-Enabled Devices to Boost Market Prospects Expanding Broadband Connectivity and WiFi 5Ghz Technology Spurs Adoption Opportunity Indicators: Increasing Proliferation of Smartphones & Tablets: Opportunity for Growth Expanding Mobile Internet and Advancing 3G/4G Networking Technologies Globalization & Workforce Decentralization Business Cases for Enterprise Network Equipment Key Statistical Findings Improving Economy to Bode Well for Market Growth
4. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE Overview Select Leading Vendors and their Presence in Enterprise Network Equipment Segments Consolidation Rife in the Industry A Peek into Major Mergers and Acquisitions in the Enterprise Networking Equipment Market: 2015-2017 Competitive Overview of the Enterprise Switches Market Key Market Share Data WLAN A Consolidated Market Leading Players Enterprise Routers Key Market Share Statistics Application Acceleration Equipment
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW Enterprise Network An Overview Enterprise Network Equipment Routers Ethernet Switches Key Features of Ethernet Switches WLAN Equipment WLAN Benefits and Challenges Application Acceleration Equipment WAN Optimization Controllers (WOCs) Key Benefits of WAN Optimization Controllers WOC Deployment Topologies Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) Uses of ADCs Load Balancing Access Policy Management Compression Caching WAN Optimization IPv6 Translation Security Web Acceleration Remote Access
6. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS Omnitron Rolls Out Enterprise PoE Fiber Switches Extreme Networks Launches New Ethernet Switching Platforms Ubiquiti Expands UniFi Switch Product Line Edgecore Releases New Switch for Data Center Application ZTE Introduces New Data Center and Routing Switches Juniper Releases New EX Series Switches Huawei Launches New Data Center Switches Huawei Launches Huawei AR Series Agile Branch Gateway ADTRAN Receives ShoreTel Innovation Network Certification for NetVanta Switch Portfolio Oracle Introduces Novel Ethernet Switches and Virtual Network Services Alcatel-Lucent Deploys Enterprise Small Cell Device ZyXEL Unveils 10-Gigabit Switches for SMB Networks Hewlett-Packard Unveils Novel Enterprise Infrastructure Technology ADTRAN Introduces NetVanta 5660 Router Vubiq Networks Unveils HaulPass V60 Millimeter Wave Broadband Wireless System Digi Unveils Gobi 4G LTE Supported M2M Routers Juniper Introduces a New Range of EX4600 Ethernet Switches Ubiquiti Unveils New EdgeSwitch in EdgeMAX Portfolio Nuage Networks Supports OpenStack Icehouse Alcatel-Lucent Introduces New Technology to Address Various Challenges ADTRAN Launches Two Novel NetVanta Gigabit Switches ADTRAN Unveils NetVanta 1235P Ethernet Switch with ActivReach Cradlepoint Launches New AER 2100 Router Fortinet Introduces 12 New Network Security Products in Connected UTM Platform
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY Broadcom Acquires Brocade Communications Systems Aerohive and Dell EMC Ink OEM Deal for Aerohive's Solutions Extreme Networks Bags Data Center Switching, Routing and Analytics Business of Brocade Pulse Secure Takes Over Virtual ADC Business of Brocade Extreme Networks Acquires Networking Business of Avaya ADVA Optical Networking to Acquire MRV Communications A10 Networks to Participate in NEC SDN Partner Space Global Partnership Program Brocade to Sell Networking Assets to Arris International Extreme Networks to Acquire Wireless LAN Business of Zebra Hewlett Packard Expands Collaboration with Arista Symantec Acquires Blue Coat A10 Networks Takes Over Appcito Brocade Acquires Ruckus Wireless Hewlett Packard Separates into Two Entities, Forms Hewlett Packard Enterprise Nuage Networks Inks Partnership with Mirantis Axiros Partners with Yamaha for Enterprise Network Device Management Fortinet Acquires Meru Networks HP Acquires Aruba Networks Huawei Inks an Agreement with Black Lotus to Provide DDoS Protection Services Ciena Partners with Avaya to Develop Economical End-To-End WAN-LAN Data Networking Solution Zhone and Corning Enters an Agreement for All-Fiber Network Solution Ubiquiti Inks Distribution Agreement with Redington China Huaxin Takes Over Enterprise Network Division of Alcatel-Lucent CounterPath Inks an Agreement with a Major Network Equipment Provider Cavium to Acquire Xpliant ZTE Inks Distribution Agreement with TRIOTRONIK NTT Com Takes Over Virtela
8. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 55 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries (59)