BANGALORE, India, July 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Electrophoresis Market is Segmented by Type (Research, Diagnostic, Quality Control & Process Validation), by Application (Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Transportation, Others). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2026. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Business Services Category.
The global Electrophoresis market size is projected to reach USD 2436.1 Million by 2026, from USD 1967.8 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the global electrophoresis market are:
The growing use of capillary electrophoresis with mass spectroscopy is increasing the electrophoresis market. Also increasing application of electrophoresis in the field of drug discovery and technological advancements is propelling market growth
An increase in funding for research on genomic, proteomic, and electrophoresis techniques due to the rising incidence of cancer, infectious diseases, and genetic disorders are driving the electrophoresis market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF ELECTROPHORESIS MARKET:
The increasing genomics study and acceptance are expected to drive the electrophoresis market. In genomics, gel electrophoresis is used to create artificial chromosome libraries, genetic mapping, and gene chromosomal assignments.
The increasing need for DNA analysis and the study of DNA fragments are increasing the growth of electrophoresis. DNA (or deoxyribonucleic acid) is impacted by the presence of an electrical current because of the consistency of the negative charge it bears. DNA breaks down into large and small fragments when it is subjected to the pressure of an electric field. This happens because the electric current affects various bits of DNA on various scales. The individual segments of the DNA strand are now frozen using a test media (such as an acrylamide gel or an agarose gel). The electric field is then eliminated, and the fragments are analyzed at high resolutions.
The growing use of Capillary Electrophoresis with Mass Spectroscopy(CE-MS) is increasing the electrophoresis market. Bioanalytical, pharmaceutical, environmental, and forensic applications have all used CE-MS. CE-MS has mostly been used in biological research, mostly for protein and peptide analyses. It is also frequently used for routine pharmaceutical medication analysis.
Based on application, the research applications segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016.
The increasing application of electrophoresis in the field of drug discovery, as well as technological advancements such as automated electrophoresis systems and microchip-based CE diagnostics, has revolutionized the application of electrophoresis in research, accounting for the largest share of this segment.
Based on region, the Asia Pacific is expected to be the most lucrative segment during the forecast period.
This is due to increased proteomics and genomics research, increased investments by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, increased awareness of personalized therapeutics, and increased research activities in the field of mAb-based therapeutics.
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Clinical Electrophoresis Market contains segmentation By Type (Slab Electrophoresis, Zone Electrophoresis, Paper Electrophoresis, Gel Electrophoresis, Isoelectric-Focusing, Immune-Electrophoresis, Capillary Electrophoresis), By Application (Hospitals, Clinical Laboratory, Pharmaceutical And Biotechnological Industry, Research/ Academic Institutes)
- Electrophoresis Equipment Market contains segmentation By Type (Vertical Electrophoresis, Horizontal Electrophoresis), By Application (Education, Medical, Other)
- The global Electrophoresis Reagents market size is projected to reach USD 1004.7 Million by 2026, from USD 811.6 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2021-2026. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into protein analysis and DNA & RNA analysis. The protein analysis segment held the largest share of the electrophoresis reagents market in 2014, primarily attributing to improvements in the field of recombinant proteins and ongoing advances in the field of proteomics
- Gel Electrophoresis market contains segmentation By Type (Agarose Gel, Pulse Field Gel, Temperature Gradient Gel), By Application (Laboratory Research, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies)
- Protein Electrophoresis Equipment Market contains segmentation By Type (Gel Electrophoresis (GE), Capillary Electrophoresis (CE), Electrophoresis Accessories), By Application (Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Organizations and Institutions, Other)
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources