SAN FRANCISCO, July 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global education technology market size is anticipated to reach USD 285.2 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.1% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Technology has revolutionized the process of learning. From Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to virtual classrooms, the education technology (EdTech) sector has emerged rapidly, leading to an influx of massive investments worldwide. Countries across the globe are realizing the potential of integrating technology to enhance student learning, enabling education leaders to undertake range of initiatives in integrating EdTech into their education systems, schools, and classrooms.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Some of the major higher institutes and educational organizations across North America are increasingly shifting their focus from legacy EdTech education system towards online-based EdTech solutions
- Integration of AI in schools and universities to automate activities, such as grading subjects and providing feedback, is anticipated to propel the demand for EdTech offerings
- Cloud computing technology is used to store vital resources, such as audio/video lessons, written lessons, and assignments, on a school's cloud terminal. These resources can be accessed by students as per their convenience
- Widespread use of mobile devices and tablets is leading to the use of gamification and immersive learning in educational institutions for an interactive and enhanced learning experience.
Read 110 page research report with ToC on "Education Technology Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Sector (Preschool, K-12, Higher Education), By End User (Business, Consumer), By Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/education-technology-market
Developed economies, including U.S., U.K., and Germany, are at the forefront of developing and introducing innovative education technology offerings, supporting education administration, student and community engagement, and reducing teacher workload. On the other hand, emerging economies, such as India, are focusing on utilizing such technologies to provide access to educate their population. As a result, EdTech is anticipated to foresee substantial growth in such economies to educate the rapidly growing population rather than building a well-developed institute.
Technological advancements, such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and augmented reality (AR)/virtual reality (VR), and their integration into learning are anticipated to transform the conventional techniques of teaching. These cross-curricular learning opportunities in the EdTech sector are expected to enable institutes and teachers to streamline resource commitments as well as develop students' knowledge through practical and cross-curricular applications.
Grand View Research has segmented the global education technology market based on sector, end user, type and region:
- Education Technology Sector Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Higher Education
- Education Technology End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Education Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Education Technology Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- List of Key Players of Education Technology Market
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Education & Learning Analytics Market – The global education and learning analytics market size was valued at USD 17.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4% from 2019 to 2025.
- Cloud Security Market – The global cloud security market size was valued at USD 4.88 billion in 2016. It is expected to rise at a CAGR of 13.9% over the forecast period.
- Data Center Security Market – The global data center security market size was valued at USD 6.36 billion in 2015, It is expected to gain traction in the coming years due to the increase in the awareness of threats.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.