FELTON, Calif., Jan. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global driving simulator market size is projected to be USD 6.1 billion by 2027, as estimated by Million Insights in its new report. It is further estimated that the market would witness 3.4% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The emergence of ADAS in automobile and growing focus on research and development to build vehicles with advanced features are driving the demand for the market. Driving simulators helps in evaluating the performance of the vehicles in real-time under a controlled environment. Further, the advent of autonomous vehicles is supplementing the market growth.
These simulators help in training the new recruits and enhancing the skills of experienced operators in industries such as automobile, marine and aviation. Driving simulators are capable of offering driving lessons from basics to advance. Under this, drivers get exposure to various challenges that they might face during real-time driving. Thus, these methods help in ensuring passenger safety.
In the aviation sector, the simulators are used to train pilots of commercial aircraft, military aircraft and helicopters. In addition, simulators are gaining traction in various other industries such as gaming and motorsports. In amusement parks, bikes and cars driving simulators are increasingly used. These simulators make users more engaging.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Driving Simulator Market" Report 2027.
Europe accounted for the largest share in the driving simulator market seconded by North America. Matured automobile industry owing to the presence of several leading manufacturers is attributing to the growth of the region. On the other hand, APAC is likely to register the highest CAGR over the forecast years.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2019, the full-scale simulators accounted for nearly 41% of share in the market owing to its cost-effective nature.
- Based on the application, the research and testing category held the largest share in the market and projected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast duration.
- Aviation category dominated the market among different end-users in 2019, primarily because of the rapid rise in air traffic.
- Europe dominated the market in 2019 owing to increasing demand from the automobile industry.
Browse 80 page research report with TOC on "Global Driving Simulator Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-driving-simulator-market
Million Insights has segmented the global driving simulator market on the basis of simulator type, application, end use and region:
- Driving Simulator Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027
- Driving Simulator Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Research & Testing
- Motor Sports & Gaming
- Driving Simulator End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Driving Simulator Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Explore more research reports on Automotive & Transport Industry by Million Insights:
- Autonomous Vehicle Market - The global autonomous vehicle market demand is accounted for 6.7 thousand units in 2020. The market is estimated to register 63.1% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2021 to 2030. Autonomous vehicles, alternatively known as self-driving cars, are one of the major breakthroughs in the field of automotive and transportation.
- Fuel Cell Vehicle Market - The global fuel cell vehicle market size was worth USD 194.5 million in 2017. The market is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast duration. Growing air pollution has led to a rise in demand for alternate fuel vehicles, which, in turn, is propelling the growth of the fuel cell vehicles.
- Automotive Metal Stamping Market - The global automotive metal stamping market size was worth USD 70.42 billion in the year 2015. The process of creating different sizes & shapes by transforming sheet metal is called automotive metal stamping. Over the years, the automotive industry relied on metals like cast iron, steel, titanium, and aluminum for assembling & manufacturing different tools, equipment, and machinery.
- Automotive Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Market- The global automotive natural gas vehicle (NGV) market was accounted for 28,201.3 thousand units in 2019. It is projected to register the CAGR of around 3.5% over the forecast period, 2020-2027. Rising adverse impact of harmful gas emission is anticipated to trigger the transportation industry to seek for natural gas-fueled vehicles.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights