- Quest Diagnostics hosts complimentary webinar highlighting how hospitals are meeting an increased demand for laboratory services as healthcare evolves
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Healthcare delivery is evolving, yet the objectives remain unchanged. How do we provide the right service, to the right patient, in the right setting, at the right time and at the right price?
For hospitals, the underlying concern is how to provide these services in a climate where value and reimbursement are often not in sync. For hospital laboratory directors, the fundamental challenge is how to position their laboratories to succeed in meeting the increasing demand for services that are essential and critical to better healthcare outcomes.
Why you should attend:
- Gain insights into how hospital laboratories are adapting to profitability in an environment shaped by competitive factors, changing provider dynamics, and healthcare reform
- Learn about new directions hospital laboratories have explored to help their respective administrations achieve strategic goals
- Complete a short online survey to see how you compare with your laboratory peers
- Determine the appropriate decision matrix to demonstrate value
This briefing will benefit hospital CEOs, CFOs, COOs as well as hospital laboratory directors by discussing findings from a recent survey on hospital laboratory services. This webinar also provides attendees with an open environment to identify new opportunities.
"Laboratory medicine is both an art and a science," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Consultant Virginia Cardin, Dr.P.H. "Hospital laboratories provide approximately 75 percent of the information on which physicians base their inpatient treatment decisions. Stat tests must be given top priority and laboratories may have external contracts with commercial labs to meet their needs. Others have strategically built an outreach/outpatient program to generate new revenue streams. There is no single approach."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/HC
To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan