DUBLIN, Ireland, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
DNA sequencing and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) are two major technology platforms of value in life science research, drug discovery and clinical diagnostics. The markets for sequencing are extremely competitive, driven by rapid technological advancements and aggressive price wars. Next-generation sequencing presents an exciting area of growth for life science tool vendors, including those providing sequencers, ancillary instrumentation, reagents and software.
This TriMark Publications report provides an in-depth analysis of key technology and market trends in the high-throughput sequencing space while analyzing the main drivers of growth in markets for PCR products and applications. The study provides a thorough overview of DNA sequencing and PCR, including applications, opportunities, technological trends, and market share and dynamics with a particular focus on the U.S, Japan, European, and Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) markets.
This report also analyzes almost all of the companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing DNA sequencing and PCR products in the U.S. and worldwide. Each company is discussed in extensive depth with a section on its history, product line, business and marketing analysis, and a subjective commentary of the company's market position. Detailed tables and charts with sales forecasts and market data are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Introduction to DNA Sequencing and PCR Technology
3. DNA Sequencing Technologies and Market Analysis
4. PCR and DNA Amplification Technologies and Markets
5. Technical Trends in Nucleic Acid Analysis
6. Corporate Directory
7. Market Trends and Forecasts
8. Major Product Innovations/Launches in DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
9. Figures & Tables
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- AgriGen Biotech Pty
- Avesthagen Gengraine Technologies, Pvt. Ltd.
- BD Biosciences
- BGI Life Tech
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Caliper LifeSciences (A Perkin-Elmer Company)
- Cogenics (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corp.)
- CombiMatrix Corporation
- Commonwealth Biotechnologies
- Complete Genomics
And many more.....
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpdjwd/dna_sequencing
SOURCE Research and Markets