BANGALORE, India, July 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Digital Signage Market is Segmented by Type (40 - 50 inch, 50 - 60 inch, Under 40 inch, Larger than 60 inch), by Application (Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Transportation, Others). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2026. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Business Services Category.
The global Digital Signage market size is projected to reach USD 14220 Million by 2026, from USD 9604.5 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the digital signage market are:
As digital signage is more engaging, interactive and eye-catching than static signage, there's an increased demand for digital signage in the public and commercial sectors.
The incorporation of Self-service features in digital signage is expected to increase market growth. Self-service digital signages are being widely adopted in retail, hospitality, and healthcare outlets, as they can ensure lower wait times for your customers.
The versatility offered by digital signage is expected to increase their adoption. Shops, hotels, and restaurants can change their offers, deals, and prices as often as they like, while offices can keep their receptions up to date with events happening that day.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF DIGITAL SIGNAGE MARKET SIZE
The increasing adoption of digital signage for commercial applications is expected to drive the growth of the digital signage market. Digital signage is one of the most adaptable kinds of advertising, with a near-certainty that the message will be viewed by the intended demographic. Merchants can leverage the same digital interface to influence client behavior by generating eye-catching displays and highlighting brands or services, resulting in increased sales and profit margins.
Dynamic and easy to update features offered by digital signage is expected to drive the growth of the digital signage market. Digital signage is simple to control and modify, allowing it to be integrated into nearly any environment. Companies can keep their graphics and change the signage as often as they like, depending on the arrangement and service they had chosen. This is particularly beneficial around the holidays, promoting doorbusters and flash specials during specific hours.
Another feature that is expected to drive the growth of digital signage is its cost-efficient nature. By reducing the cost of traditional campaigns using digital messaging, firms can save money on printing, distribution, and waste materials that will be destroyed once the promotion has concluded.
Furthermore, the increasing adoption of interactive digital signage is expected to fuel the digital signage market. People can use self-service kiosks to find information on their own and navigate to what's most essential to them. Touchscreens also enable you to provide a wide range of alternatives on a single screen, such as interactive wayfinding, directories, and menu boards, to mention a few examples. Additionally, interactive screens free up your employees to provide more personalized service.
Based on application, the retail segment is expected to be the most lucrative during the forecast period. The most common industry that uses digitized advertisements to market and promotes products and services is retail. As a result of deploying digital signage technology, printing costs will be reduced and operational efficiency would be improved.
Based on region, Asia Pacific is expected to be the most lucrative during the forecast period. The overall cost of implementing and installing digital signage systems in APAC is much lower due to low labor expenses in the region. As a result, APAC has emerged as one of the major prospective markets for digital signage.
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global MicroLED market size is projected to reach USD 901 million by 2026, from USD 9 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 115.48% during 2021-2026. A major driver is the growing need for brighter and more power-efficient display panels for smartwatches, mobile devices, and NTE (AR/VR) gadgets. The growing interest of electronic behemoths Apple, Samsung, and Sony, as well as input/component providers in the supply chain, all contribute to market expansion.
- The U.S. digital signage market size was valued at USD 2.57 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 3.59 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2020 to 2027.The digital signage market is driven by factors such as lower display costs and increased consumer experience. Furthermore, the market's expansion is aided by the rise of government entities as well as a rapidly expanding educational sector. Increased opportunities are envisaged as a result of technological advancements such as near field communication. The introduction of touch screen technology is likely to bring up new possibilities.
- Retail Digital Signage Market contains segmentation By Type (LCD, LED, Front Projector, Others), By Application (Kiosks, Menu Boards, Billboards, Signboards, Others) and Regional
- The global Flexible Display market size is projected to reach USD 21990 Million by 2026, from USD 5033 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 27.9% during 2021-2026. North America, which is home to many prominent manufacturers, is a leading region in the global flexible display market.
- Digital Signage in Education Market contains segmentation By Type (Hardware, Software), By Application (K-12 schools, Higher education institutions) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts 2026.
- Web-based Digital Signage Market contains segmentation By Type (OLED Technology, LCD Technology, HD Projector Technology, LED Technology), By Application (Retail, Entertainment and Sports, Education, Corporate, Banking)
- Standalone Digital Signage Market contains segmentation By Type (OLED Technology, LCD Technology, HD Projector Technology, LED Technology), By Application (Retail, Entertainment and Sports, Education, Corporate, Banking) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts 2026.
- Printed Signage Market size is projected to reach USD 40080 Million by 2027, from USD 33880 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources