SAN FRANCISCO, October 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global denim finishing agents market value is anticipated to reach USD 2.21 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for high-quality enzymes and softeners due to rise in consumption of denim clothing and accessories in emerging economies of Asia Pacific is anticipated to steer the market growth in the coming years.
Jeans has become a wardrobe essential as it is durable, comfortable, and lasts longer than other materials. Jeans are available in a wide range of styles and colors to cater to the requirements of consumers. Denim is a versatile fabric and has surpassed gender and age barriers over the years. It is a classic fashion trend that is widely endorsed by the models of key global fashion brands. The fabric trades that are based on fits and styles are heavily dependent on celebrity fashion and street style. All these factors are expected to spur the demand for denim finishing agents used in fabric washing process during the forecast period.
Moreover, the multinational industrial players such as BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Huntsman Corporation, Seydel Companies, Garmon Chemicals, and Asutex are projected to launch new and innovation finishing technologies for the denim collections, to maintain and retain consumer interest and increase the sales. As a result, the private and public labeled players are anticipated to expand their portfolios and continue to impart some innovation for the products to satisfy customer needs.
Softeners dominated the product segment with the revenue worth USD 247.7 million in 2016 and anticipated to grow at an estimated growth rate of 9.1% from 2017 to 2025. Softeners provide soft finishing with surface smoothness, low yellowing, and improvement in physical properties of the fabrics.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Denim Finishing Agents Market Analysis By Product (Enzymes, Resins, Softeners, Defoamers, Bleaching, Crush-Resistant, Anti-Back Staining, & Others), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/denim-finishing-agents-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global denim finishing agents industry was valued at USD 1.19 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2017 to 2025
- Enzymes are anticipated to grow at the fastest rates over the next eight years. The use of enzymatic chemicals supports the reduction of process time energy and chemical consumption throughout the denim washing cycle, in compliance with sustainable improvements.
- The bleaching agents market in the U.S. was worth USD 13.97 million in 2016
- Asia Pacific dominated the global finishing agents market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2017 to 2025
- The global denim finishing agents market is fragmented with the top 7 companies accounting for just around 50% of the total revenue in 2016. Some of the global players in the industry include BASF, Dow Chemical, Huntsman International LLC, Seydel Companies, Rudolf GmbH, Ab Enzymes, and Organic Dyes and Pigments.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Novolac Resins Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/novolac-resins-market
- Ion Exchange Resins Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ion-exchange-resins-market
- Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants Market -http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerospace-adhesives-and-sealants-market
- Construction Paints and Coatings Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/construction-paints-coatings-market
Grand View Research has segmented the denim finishing agents market on the basis of product and region:
- Denim Finishing Agents Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million 2014 - 2025)
- Bleaching agents
- Crush resistant agents
- Anti-back staining agents
- Denim Finishing Agents Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- Central America
- El Salvador
- Dominican Republic
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/bulk-chemicals
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.