- Increase in spending capacity, meat consumption, and demand for high-quality protein to drive growth in global animal genetics market
- Asia Pacific to chart a high growth curve while North America to hold a dominant market share
ALBANY, New York, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Owing to multiple factors such as adoption of advanced technologies, high demand for well-bred animals with desirable genetic traits (livestock and poultry), and increase in disposable income is helping the global animal genetics market chart a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 6.0 % from 2018 to 2026. As a result of this robust growth rate, market would be reach a valuation of USD 8.0 bn by the end of the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research states, "One of the most significant trends that will lead to a higher market growth over the forecast period is increase in ownership of companion animals. Besides, with food safety and quality gaining prominence, the live animal segment will show significant growth from 2018 to 2026."
Key Findings of the Animal Genetics Market Study
- The live animals sub-segment from the product type segment will contribute massively to the overall growth of global animal genetics market
- High focus on food safety and quality, along with increase in global population and urbanization will drive growth in live animals' segment
- Need to produce animal protein in a safe and cost-effective manner to drive market players over the forecast period
- North America to hold a dominant market share; Asia Pacific to chart an impressive growth curve owing to a sturdy CAGR
Explore 157 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Animal Genetics market by Product Type - Live Animals (Bovine, Porcine, Poultry, Canine, and Piscine), Genetic Material (Semen, Embryo), Genetic Testing, Read Details TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/18995
Animal Genetics Market: Key Driving Factors
The animal genetics market is set to witness sturdy growth over the forecast period owing to a plethora of trends and growth drivers. As per Transparency Market Research, some of the crucial factors are high level of consumption of meat and poultry products, increase in purchasing power of people, need to plug supply gaps in terms of food, and growing demand for stronger animals, well-bred and with desirable genetic traits. An overview of growth factors is provided below:
- By 2050, demand for food will see massive increase with world population reaching the 9.1 bn. mark
- Production of healthy and affordable food items would gain center-stage, driving demand for animal-based foods
- Increase in disposable income, particularly in lower and middle income consumers to impact consumption of animal-based food positively
- The trend of owning companion animal is gaining steam, helping the global animal genetics market take a higher trajectory
Request PDF Brochure of Animal Genetics Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=18995
Key Impediments for Animal Genetics Market Players
Despite charting a steady growth curve over the forecast period, the global animal genetics market would not be free from restraints. As per Transparency Market Research, one of the major restraints that will limit growth in the global animal genetics market is the regulatory environment which is strict in terms of animal genetic engineering. Besides, a notable dearth of skilled professionals in the market is also a limiting factor in the global animal genetics market. Additionally, it is worth noting that animal testing is expensive.
Animal Genetics Market: Region-wise Analysis
- North America to continue holding a prominent place in the global animal genetics market in terms of revenue owing to extensive research ongoing in the region; besides, a large number of strong market players occupy the region - VetGen, Neogen Corporation, and Zoetis, etc.
- Some other major factors that favor growth in the North American region are high spending capacity, swift adoption of technology, high consumption of meat and animal products, and high demand for animals with desirable genetic traits
- Over the forecast period, Asia Pacific would demonstrate a notable CAGR owing to increase in population, increase in spending capacity, and rapid urbanization
Analyze Animal Genetics market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study,
Research and Development (R&D) forms the core of global animal genetics market and is thus a major determinant of the size of market share a player holds. Besides, players also forge partnerships in order to tap into uncharted territories in order to bring a larger consumer base into the fold. It is pertinent to note here that technology also holds a prominent place in the market.
Transparency Market Research has profiled key players such as Genus plc, CRV Holding B.V., Neogen Corporation Zoetis, Inc., Groupe Grimaud, Topigs Norsvin, VetGen, Animal Genetics Inc., and Hendrix Genetics BV, in its market report. The global animal genetics market has a decent number of players operating the market landscape.
Transparency Market Research has segmented the Animal Genetics market report based on product type, geography and forecast.
- Live Animals
- Genetic Material
- Genetic Testing
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Healthcare Industry:
Thyroid Function Test Market: The global thyroid function test market was valued at approximately US$ 1.3 Bn in 2018. It is anticipated to exceed a value of US$ 2.4 Bn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of more than 5% from 2019 to 2027. The global market is driven by an increase in the incidence of thyroid disease, rise in geriatric population, increase in obese, diabetic, and cardiovascular patients, and increase in disease awareness programs in developing regions.
DNA Test Kits Market: The global DNA test kits market is driven by increase in the number of direct to consumer genetic testing companies offering DNA tests for ancestry and health & fitness, rise in focus on health risk & preventive care, and increase in demand for ancestry DNA testing services across the globe.
Audiological Devices Market: The global audiological devices market was valued at about US$ 8.7 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of US$ 13.4 Bn by 2026, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 5.0% from 2018 to 2026. The global market is witnessing expansion at a relatively higher growth rate owing to the increasing geriatric population, adoption of audiological devices due to rising number of cases of hearing loss, and surge in research and development in both developed and developing markets.
Laser Capture Microdissection Market: Increasing expenditure on healthcare along with technological advancement in the field of healthcare is one of the major driving factors for the laser capture microdissection market. Furthermore, increasing information regarding the technical advantages obtained from laser-capture microdissection techniques is fueling the market at the global level.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research