- Cybersecurity Market Owing to Increasing Demand for Reducing Unauthorized Access of Information among the End-users
PUNE, India, April 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The evolution of computing technology over the last two decades has taken almost all industries on Earth by storm. Whether it is the manufacturing of a component or something as complex as aviation and astronomy, computer networks have made their presence felt in industries in one form of the other. Smart devices and the internet has brought countless user online. The zillions of bytes that are being generated are vulnerable to numerous forms of attacks by hackers with malicious intentions. Incidences such as identity theft have facilitated financial fraud. It is estimated that the industries across the globe lose close to US$40 billion each year as a result of cyber-attacks. Therefore, the protection of data and applications is atop the list of strategies of most businesses. In 2018 alone, around two million cyber attack cases were recorded around the globe. The increasing need to prevent losses as a result of cyber attacks is one of the major reasons for the growth of the global cybersecurity market.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=538
Presently, the Coronavirus pandemic has promoted the work-from-home culture. Due to this, companies are required to take added care to ensure that highly confidential applications remain safe from cyber attacks. Unlike the company's network that may have a fool-proof plan to protect unauthorized cyber encroachments, the network that is used by the employee may be vulnerable to cyber-attacks. The hackers will increasingly target these devices and networks to steal relevant data. Highly sophisticated decryption algorithms are being used to decipher the encrypted data. With the rising popularity of freelancing and the remote working culture, companies will need to bolster their cyber defences to ensure that the data isn't stolen. The arrival of self driving cars and the maturing of industrial IoT (IIoT) will demand even more sophisticated cyber defence systems. All these makes the global cybersecurity market an attractive investment area.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=538
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of cybersecurity market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- On the basis of offering, the solutions segment is expected to show the maximum growth, due to the increasing demand for software and hardware products that prevent cyber attacks.
- Based on the end users, the highest share in 2018 was held by the corporate segment. The higher demand for solutions that prevent finance fraud, especially in the BFSI industry, is adding in the growth.
- Large organizations held the lion's share of the market revenue in 2018, mainly because of the higher amount of confidential data protection that is required by these organizations.
- As far as geography is concerned, North America accounted for the maximum share in the global cybersecurity market in 2018. This can be attributed to the advanced research and development technologies that are present in the region.
- Some of the players operating in the Cybersecurity Market are Absolute Software Corporation, Accenture, Barracuda Networks, Inc, Broadcom, Check Point Software Technologies, Cisco Systems, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., High-Tech Bridge SA, IBM Corporation, Intruder Systems Ltd, Juniper Networks, Inc., McAfee, LLC and Microsoft amongst others.
Request for Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=538
- By Offering
- By Deployment
- On Premise
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By End-User
- Information Technology and Telecommunication
- Energy and Utilities
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Electrical and Electronics
- By Function
- End-Point Security
- Network Security
- Application Security
- By Threat Type
- Distributed Denial Of Service(DDoS)
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Cybersecurity-Market-2019-2027-538
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of Business Intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016
SOURCE Absolute Markets Insights