MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, June 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan's Customer Service Excellence Recognition Program announced today that it extended the deadline for nominations for the program to June 30, 2016.
"Our decision to extend the deadline for nominations was in response to the increasing interest the program has received since its launch in April," said Frost & Sullivan Global Program Director – Customer Engagement Stephen Loynd. "With this extension, more companies will have an opportunity to be recognized for their accomplishments in up to five important areas of customer service. This extension also gives customer service technology companies the opportunity to encourage their customers to submit a nomination."
The Customer Service Excellence Recognition Program recognizes best-in-class companies, organizations and leaders for excellence in customer experience strategy and implementation.
Companies may learn more and complete the nomination application at www.frost.com/recognition
About the Customer Service Excellence Recognition Program
Digital transformation of customer experiences is a major strategic initiative for B2C and B2B organization across industries. Through our research, we've been enabled to identify five key areas that businesses are looking at to drive growth opportunities and differentiated customer experiences through 2016 and beyond. These key areas included:
- Omnichannel Customer Experience: This category will recognize companies for excellence in Omnichannel Customer Service strategy and implementation. This takes into account current and future customer engagement capabilities in traditional and digital channels.
- Mobile Customer Care: This category will recognize companies for excellence in customer care in mobile customer interaction channels. These include mobile apps, messaging and integrated self-service and assisted service capabilities.
- Web Customer Experience: This category will recognize companies for excellence in online customer engagement. This includes web self-service, chat and integrated customer collaboration and support capabilities.
- Social Media Customer Engagement: This category will recognize companies for excellence in social media customer service. This includes internal channels such as customer communities and support forums, as well as external channels such as Facebook and other social media sites.
- Customer Engagement Analytics: This category will recognize companies for excellence in leveraging analytics to deliver differentiated customer experiences, while driving improvements in operation KPIs for the organization.
Companies will be vetted through a rigorous two-stage evaluation process. The initial stage will involve the completion of a questionnaire application. Questions posed will range from customer engagement capabilities to business outcomes. Entrants are free to apply in one or more categories, provided responses are complete for each section.
Qualifying companies will then progress to the second stage for evaluation by a judging panel consisting of experts from the industry and Frost & Sullivan research analysts.
Selected winners will be recognized at the Frost & Sullivan Customer Contact West Executive MindXchange to be held October, 2016.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
P: +1 210.247.2481
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan