STOCKHOLM, November 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Multi channel engagement, customer centric design, e-commerce and technologically enhanced customer experience - the Nordic region is making big strides in customer experience innovation. But with customer requirements, demands and expectations constantly changing, how can you stay ahead of the game and deliver exceptional customer experience in a highly competitive regional market?
Luckily, the inaugural Customer Experience Transformation: Nordics taking place on 27 - 29 November 2013 in Stockholm, will bring together over 60 customer experience experts from the Nordic region to tackle the complex issues you face when setting and executing customer experience strategy from acquisition and retention to insight, analytics, culture and capability.
With the focus solely on Scandinavian countries and the unique customer experience challenges faced in region, you are able to hear case studies, participate in discussions, consult experts, and network with leaders from the finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities and travel sectors including:
• Lene Weje, First Vice President Customer Direct, Danske Bank
• Thorlief Astrup-Hallund, Director, Customer Experience and Process, Telnor
• Per Møller Jensen, Vice President Brand, Marketing & EuroBonus, SAS Airlines
• Mikael Karlsson, Mobile Marketing Lead, Volvo on Call
• Anna Grandt, Head of User Experience, SEB
• Plus customer experience directors from Nordent Bank, Maersk Line, F-Secure, Swedbank, Laerdal Medical, Verizon and many more!
The Customer Experience Transformation: Nordics summit gives the opportunity to debate, analyse, study and learn regional specific innovations and developments in attracting, acquiring and retaining customers.
Join your peers at the excusive, regionally focused summit, Customer Experience Transformation: Nordics and come away with the information, innovation and ideas you need to take your customer experience strategy to the next level.
SOURCE Customer Management IQ