DUBLIN, February 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2xgf7/emerging) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the New Opportunities in Kazakhstan's Cards and Payments Industry" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The card payments channel grew from 7.2 million cards in 2008 to 11.9 million in 2012, at a CAGR of 13.38%. Over the forecast period, the total number of cards is projected to grow from 13.9 million to 17.9 million, at a CAGR of 6.55%. During the review period, the highest growth was registered in the credit cards category which recorded a CAGR of 49.51% in terms of number of cards in circulation. The key drivers for the substantial growth were growing consumer awareness of the benefits of credit cards, customer-centric services, adoption of advanced technology to offer secure banking, and reward programs offered by card issuers.
During the review period, card payments recorded a CAGR of 25.43% to value KZT5.7 trillion (US$38.9 billion) in 2012, while credit transfer recorded a CAGR of 3.26% to value KZT118.9 trillion (US$809.5 billion) in 2012.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into the marketing strategies used for selling various types of cards in Kazakhstan.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Cards and Payments Industry
3 Analysis of Kazakhstan's Cards and Payments Industry Drivers
4 Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Trends
5 Competitive Landscape and Industry Dynamics
6 Strategies Adopted by Key Operators
7 Size and Growth Potential of the Card Payments Channel
8 Company Profiles, Products and Marketing Strategies
- Alfa Bank
- American Express
- BTA Bank
- Bank CenterCredit
- Diners Club
- Halyk Bank
- Kaspi Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2xgf7/emerging
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets