DUBLIN, Mar. 03, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q593xn/surface_mount) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment Market" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Equipment in US$ Thousand by the following Product Groups/Segments:
- Screen Print Equipment (Manual Screen Print Equipment, Semiautomatic Screen Print Equipment, & Automatic Screen Print Equipment)
- Placement Equipment Market (High-Speed Placement Equipment, Medium Speed Placement Equipment, & Low-Speed Placement Equipment)
- Soldering Equipment (Reflow Oven, & Wave Oven)
- Cleaning Equipment
- Inspection Equipment (Optical Inspection Equipment, X-Ray Inspection Equipment, & Laser Inspection Equipment)
- Repair and Rework Equipment (Manual Repair & Rework Equipment, & Semiautomatic Repair & Rework Equipment).
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 102 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- ASM Assembly Systems GmbH & Co.
- KG Assembléon Netherlands BV
- CyberOptics Corporation
- Electro Scientific Industries, Inc.
- Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends And Growth Drivers
3. Challenges And Market Restraints
4. Segmental Analysis
5. The Tech Primer
6. Product Overview
7. End-User Profile
8. Product Innovations/Introductions/ Improvements
9. Recent Industry Activity
10. Focus On Select Key Players
11. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 102 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 119)
- The United States (64)
- Japan (10)
- Europe (32)
- France (3)
- Germany (9)
- The United Kingdom (13)
- Rest of Europe (7)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (11)
- Middle East (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q593xn/surface_mount
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets