DUBLIN, Mar. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lhwg2/global_continuous) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Continuous Wave Laser Diode Market - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
Laser diode an electronically driven solid state laser with an active medium has emerged as one the best alternatives for projections, laser pointers, and storages. The technology is perceived to be more superior to conventional technologies such as LCDs or LEDs. The market for these devices is increasing excessively in consumer electronics, defence and aerospace and telecommunications industry. With the increasing consumer electronics and telecommunications industry the demand for continuous wave laser diodes is expected to be on high growth trajectory.
According to Global Continuous Wave Laser Diode Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the market for continuous wave based laser diodes is expected to grow at the CAGR of 16% CAGR during 2013-2018. Laser diodes market is mainly driven by technological advancements, growth in consumer electronics, defence and medical sectors. The increasing demand for Head Up Display equipments, pico projectors and video survellinacce systems is pushing the sales for continous wave laser diodes globally. The leading players operating in the indsurty includes Osram Opto Semiconductor, Coherent Inc, Newport Corporation, Nichia Corporation and Sumitomo Electric Industries Limited.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Continuous Wave Laser Diode Market Outlook
3. Continuous Wave Type Laser Diode Market Overview
4. Infrared Laser Diode Market Outlook
5. Red Laser Diode Market Outlook
6. Blue Laser Diode Market Outlook
7. Blue Violet Laser Diode Market Outlook
8. Green Laser Diode Market Outlook
9. Other Laser Diode Market Outlook
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- Coherent Inc.
- Cree Incorporated
- Furukawa Electric Company Limited
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- JDSU Uniphase Corporation
- Jenoptik AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Newport Corporation
- Nichia Corporation
- Oclaro Inc.
- Osram Opto Semiconductor GmbH
- Panasonic Corporation
- ROHM Company Limited
- Rofin Sinar Technologies Inc.
- Sharp Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Limited
- TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
- Thales SA
- Toshiba Corporation
- Xerox Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lhwg2/global_continuous
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets