DUBLIN, July 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmzhmh/china_heavy_truck) has announced the addition of the "China Heavy Truck Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
In 2014, China's heavy truck sales volume totaled 748,000 units, falling 3.32% year on year; the accumulative sales volume for Jan.-Apr. 2015 reached 193,300 units, a sharp reduction of 33.52% from the same period in 2014. That was mainly because growing economic downward pressure led to a slowdown in fixed assets investment so that the real estate market experienced volatile adjustment, thus resulting in a fall in demand for heavy trucks. Meanwhile, China began to implement national IV emission standards in January 2015, which brought cost pressure to carmakers and increased the users' procurement costs. On the other hand, the national IV standard-related facilities were still not well-equipped, such as insufficient denitration, a lack of urea supply centers, and less technical reserves of enterprises, which made some users take a wait-and-see attitude for new products, thereby, to some extent, restraining the demand for heavy trucks.
As of June 2015, there were three major positive factors in China's heavy truck market that would boost demand:
- New projects - In 2015, China will expand the effective investment and set up the promotion mechanism of major infrastructure projects, including more than 420 projects from 7 major project packages with a proposed investment of over RMB10 trillion. And shantytown renovation, railway, road, and infrastructure projects will drive the demand for civil engineering heavy trucks
- Energy conservation and emission reduction - In Sep. 2014, China introduced energy conservation and emissions reduction program, according to which around 600 yellow-label cars and old vehicles would be phased out, which would expand to a certain degree the new demand for heavy trucks
- Logistics transportation - In 2014-2015, as China witnessed a rapid development in e-commerce, the express delivery demand grew at an astonishing pace, which brought huge demand for road transportation and logistics heavy trucks. Moreover, the development of free-trade zone will further promote the growth of port trailer towing vehicles, slag transport vehicles, and other market segments.
China Heavy Truck Industry Report, 2015-2018 mainly covers the following:
- Overview of China heavy truck industry, including definition, classification, technology introduction, etc.
- Study of China's overall heavy truck market, including ownership, output, sales volume, competition pattern and the latest market characteristics
- Analysis on China's heavy truck market segments (complete heavy trucks, incomplete heavy trucks and semi-trailer towing vehicles), consisting of output and sales volume, competition pattern, import and export
- Study of China's heavy truck industry chain, including key parts market, raw material market and downstream market
- Study of major heavy truck companies in China, covering their operation, output, sales volume, customers, new products, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Heavy Truck Industry
2. Overall Heavy Truck Market
3. Heavy Truck Market Segments
4. Heavy Truck Industry Chain
5. Key Companies
6. Summary and Forecast
- Anhui Hualing Automobile Co., Ltd
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd
- BEIBEN Trucks Group Co.,Ltd
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd
- Chengdu Dayun Automotive Group Company Limited
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (SINOTRUK)
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- FAW Jiefang Automotive Company, Ltd.
- GAC Hino Motors Co., Ltd
- Hubei Tri-Ring Special Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Xugong Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Qingling Motors (Group) Co., Ltd
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd
- Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Feidie Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmzhmh/china_heavy_truck
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets