GURUGRAM, India, May 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
- China's cold chain industry is set to soar due to growing demand for refrigerated trucks.
- Investment in small cold chain market in China will impact the market in a positive manner in the forecast period. Government efforts coupled with rise in fresh e-commerce market is expected to increase demand for cold chain services.
China cold chain market is in its infancy stage with high double digit growth and is highly fragmented in nature. The sector is poised to enter in growth stage in next 5 years. Advanced technologies of GPS, Internet of Things, mobile internet and big data will be applied in cold chain logistics in the forecast period. Various cold chain logistics parks are in pipeline and will be constructed in major locations and large and middle-size cities in the forecast period. The construction of the Hengqin logistics centre is in progress and it is scheduled to commence operation in the first quarter of 2018. CMAC also plans on expanding capacity by increasing the logistics center. The pharmaceutical industry is anticipated to grow at a five year CAGR of 7.8% during 2017-2022 which will further enhance the demand for cold storage and transport facilities as few pharmaceutical products require temperature controlled environment for maintaining their quality. The express logistics market is expected to drive the cold chain logistics market owing to the shipments consisting of perishable items such as food products including meat, dairy, frozen items and others and pharmaceutical products including vaccines and injections which require temperature controlled environment. Based on the growth of the cold chain industry, future investment opportunities are attractive with regards to ULD manufacturing and management, temperature-controlled warehousing, and 3PLs.
The expanding demand for fresh sea food in China has stimulated investment in the cold chain sector in China. These products are transported to supermarkets, hypermarkets and online stores via temperature-controlled supply chain.
Cold storage has dominated the cold chain market in 2017. Solidus Logistics, SF express, Rokin Logistics, DCH and CMAC are the major cold transport companies operating in China. The companies leading in China cold storage warehouses market include Xianyi Supply Chain, Swire Cold Chain Logistics and CMAC. The major players in China cold chain market include Swire Cold Storage, Solidus Logistics, Itochu Logistics, SF Express, Rokin Logistics, DCH Logistics, CMAC, Zheng Ming and others.
Ken Research in their latest publication "China Cold Chain Market Outlook to 2022 - by Cold Storage and Cold Transport and by Industries (Meat and Seafood, Fruits and Vegetables, Bakery, Pharmaceutical and Others)"observed that the top 100 cold chain logistics firms in China account for approximately 0.4% of the market and the supply chain is highly fragmented.
Rising e-commerce and use of updated technology, growth of last mile logistics are expected to have positive impact on the demand for cold storage and cold transport.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot on China Logistics Infrastructure
- Road Network
- Value Chain for China Cold Chain
- China Cold Chain Market
- Model of China Cold Chain Market
- China Cold Chain Market Size by Revenue, 2012-2017
- China Cold Chain Market Segmentation
- By Cold Storage and Cold Transport, 2012-2017
- By Industries (Meat and Seafood, Fruits and Vegetables, Bakery, Pharmaceutical and Others), 2017
- China Cold Storage Market
- China Cold Storage Market Size, 2012-2017
- Cold Storage Trends
- China Cold Storage Market Segmentation
- By 3PL and Owned, 2017
- By Regions (East China, South Central, North East, South West, North West and North China), 2017
- By Size of Warehouses (Small, Medium and Large), 2017
- China Cold Storage Future Outlook and Projections, 2018E-2022E
- China Cold Transport Market
- Overview and Genesis
- China Cold Transport Market Size by Revenue, 2012-2017
- China Cold Transport Segmentation
- By Domestic and International Transport Facilities, 2017
- By Rented and Owned for International Companies, 2017
- By Modes of Transport (Ground, Air and Sea), 2017
- China Cold Transport Future Outlook and Projections, 2018E-2022E
- Trends in China Cold Chain Market
- Issues and Challenges in China Cold Chain Market
- Government Role in China Cold Chain Industry
- Snapshot on China Cold Chain Tracking and Monitoring System Market
- SWOT Analysis of China Cold Chain Market
- Decision Making Process for China Cold Chain Companies
- Competitive Landscape for China Cold Chain Market
- Competition Stage
- Parameters for Companies in China Cold Chain Logistics Market
- Company Profiles
- Swire Cold Storage Limited
- Solidus Logistics
- Itochu Logistics (China) Co. Ltd
- SF Express
- Rokin Logistics China
- DCH Logistics
- China Merchants Americold
- Zheng Ming Logistics
- Other Company Profiles
- China 3PL Cold Chain Market
- China 3PL Cold Chain Market Segmentation
- By 3PL Cold Storage and 3PL Cold Transport, 2012-2017
- China 3PL Cold Chain Market Future Outlook, 2018E-2022E
- China 3PL Cold Chain Market Segmentation
- Recent Industry Activities in China Cold Chain Market
- China Cold Chain Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018-2022
- By Revenues, 2018E-2022E
- By Industries (Meat and Seafood, Fruits and Vegetables, Bakery, Pharmaceutical and Others), 2022E
- Analyst Recommendation for China Cold Chain Market
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
Turkey Cold Chain Market by Cold Storage and Transport, by Product Type (Bakery, Confectionary, Dairy, Meat & Sea Food, Vaccines & Pharmaceutical, Fruits & Vegetables, Chemicals) - Outlook to 2022
The growth of Turkey's cold chain market in the long run will be supported by the building up of new infrastructure and expansion of existing companies into the eastern region of the country.
India Cold Chain Market Outlook to 2022 - by Cold Storage & Cold Transport, 3PL, End User Industry (Agro food, Fruits & Vegetables, Fruit pulp & Concentrates, Dairy Products, Ice Cream, Meat, Sea Food, Confectionery, Poultry, Ready to Cook, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Products)
The cold chain industry in India remains underserved and presents huge potential in terms of expansion. As of 2014, there exists a requirement of 3.3 million MT of cold storage and 52.7 thousand reefer trucks.
Seafood and meat industry have dominated the cold chain market with the revenue share of 60% in 2016 in Vietnam owing to domestic and international demand for these products.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
SOURCE Ken Research