SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Cereal Flour Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming period as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Cereal grains are the major component of human diet and play important role in shaping the human civilization. The factors that are playing a major role in the growth of cereal flour market are growing consumption of healthy food products and the high demand from the end-users. However, the strict government policy regarding gluten-free flours and fortified flours may restrain overall market growth in the years to come. Cereal flour market is segmented based on product type, application, distribution channel, and region.
Rice flour, wheat flour, sorghum, maize (corn) flour, barley, and other product types could be explored in cereal flour market in the forecast period. Maize flour sector accounted for the substantial market share of market and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. The reason behind the overall market growth could be the rising demand from the end-users and the growing production of maize meal and a groat. Also, wheat meal sector is estimated to grow at the fastest pace in the years to come. The market may be categorized based on applications like R.T.E product, bakery, and others could be explored in the forecast period. The R.T.E product sector comprises breakfast cereals and other snacks. The R.T.E product sector accounted for the substantial market share of cereal flour and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. The reason behind the overall market growth could be the growing population and the rise in disposable income.
Download PDF to know more details about "Cereal Flour Market" report 2022.
Based on the distribution channel, indirect sale and direct sale could classify cereal flour market in the forecast period. The indirect sale sector comprises online retailers, hypermarket, convenience stores, supermarket, and others. Top ten countries of cereal flour market are the United States, China, England, France, Turkey, Germany, Morocco, Indonesia, Japan, and Italy. Globally, the United States, China, and Italy may account majority market share of cereal flour and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. The reason behind the overall market growth could be the high production of cereal flour, the presence of developed food processing industry, the high consumption of R.T.E and bakery products in the region, and the growing demand from the consumers. Also, India is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR in the years to come.
The key players of cereal flour market are Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods and ITC Limited, Archer Daniels Midland Company, J.M. Smucker Company, Cargill Inc., King Arthur Flour Company, General Mills, Bunge Milling, Ardent Mills Corporate, and Conagra Foods, Inc. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. The industry report package Global Cereal Flour Market to 2022 - Market Size, Development, Top 10 Countries, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for cereal flours in the world and in the top 10 global countries. Along with a global cereal flour market report the package includes country reports from the following countries: China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Morocco, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Access 10 page research report with TOC on "Cereal Flour Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-cereal-flour-market-to-2022
The reports include historic market data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
- The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall cereal flour market size, 2011-2022
- Cereal flour market size by product segment, 2011-2022
- Growth rates of the overall cereal flour market and different product segments, 2011-2022
- Shares of different product segments of the overall cereal flour market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
- The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
- Maize (corn) flour
- Wheat and meslin flour
- Other cereal flours
- The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the cereal flour market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How is the cereal flour market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
- Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the cereal flour market in the world and in the top 10 global countries to 2022
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
SOURCE Radiant Insights