BANGALORE, India, July 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Culture Marketby Product (Instrument and Consumables), by Application (Stem Cell Technology, Cancer Research, Drug Screening & Development, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine and Others), by End User (Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, and Others). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2020 to 2027. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Pharmaceuticals & Biotech Category.
The global cell culture market size accounted for USD 16,107.7 Million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 36,926.8 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the Cell Culture Market are:
Growing prevalence of cancer and rise in adoption of cell culture technique. The surge in cancer related research is another major factor that fuels the growth of the market.
Increase in awareness related to the use of cell culture techniques in research and an increase in research related funding also help boost the market growth.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE CELL CULTURE MARKET ARE:
Cell culture is used in the development of biological products for the treatment of a variety of ailments, including cancer and cardiovascular disease. Government and corporate groups are funding large R&D operations to develop new and novel cell therapy products around the world. This increase in funding for cell-based research is expected to drive the cell culture market.
The growing risk of pandemics and communicable diseases is expected to boost the cell culture market. Various factors, including population growth, climate change, and more human-animal contact, have elevated the threat of new virus epidemics like COVID-19. These are unpredictably repeating events with a high probability of causing severe economic and social harm. The rising prevalence of such infectious diseases, as well as the growth potential of pandemics, are predicted to fuel demand for vaccines around the world. This, in turn, is likely to provide prospective growth prospects for cell culture market participants over the forecast period.
Furthermore, an increase in the number of cancer-related research projects and more gene therapy applications are two aspects that are expected to fuel the cell culture market during the forecast period.
Based on product, the consumables segment occupied 68.5% of the cell culture market share in 2019.
This is due to increased financing for cell-based research and frequent purchases of consumables.
Based on application, the tissue engineering & regenerative medicine segment held the largest share in 2019.
This dominance is owing to developments in technologies for developing and cultivating tissue from cells, as well as breakthroughs in biotechnology and its use in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Based on end users, the pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment accounted for 61.8% share of the market in 2019.
This is due to the growing regulatory permits for the manufacturing of cell culture-based by major pharmaceutical companies
Based on region, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 12.8% during 2020-2027.
Due to a rise in understanding about the usage of cell culture techniques, Asia-Pacific delivers the attractive potential for key participants in the cell culture market. Another factor driving the market's expansion is an increase in research investment in the region.
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The South Korea cell culture market size was valued at USD 216.3 Million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 606.4 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 13.7% from 2020 to 2027.
- The Global Cell Culture Media Market size is expected to grow from USD 879.42 Million in 2019 to USD 1,435.86 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 8.51% during the forecast period
- The global 3D cell culture market size was evaluated at USD 1.23 Billion in 2019, and is estimated to garner USD 3.72 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 16.3% during the forecast period. The Growth in R&D spending, the advantages of 3D culture techniques over 2D techniques, a shift in preference toward 3D cell cultures for cancer research, and an increase in demand for organ transplantation are all driving the global 3D cell cultures market.
- Automated Cell Culture MarketBy Type (Model System, Integrated System) Integrated System occupied the majority of market share of 60%, while Model system had a market share of 40%. By Application (Academic & Research Institutes, Biopharma Companies) Biopharma Companies is the major application of automated cell culture with a market share of 71%.
- Cell Culture Consumables Market contains segmentation By Type (Chamber Slides, Plates, Flasks, Dishes, Filtration). By Application (Tissue Culture & Engineering, Gene Therapy, Cytogenetic)
- Cell Culture Equipment Market contains segmentation By Type (Biosafety Cabinets, Cell Counters, Filtration Systems, Centrifuges, CO2 Incubators, Autoclaves, Microscopes, Others). By Application (Biopharmaceutical, Stem Cell Technology, Cancer Research, Drug Screening & Development, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine, Other)
- The Global Cell Analysis Market size is expected to grow from USD 14,662.46 Million in 2019 to USD 22,900.64 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.71%.
- The global cell therapy market size accounted for USD 7,754.89 Million in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 48,115.40 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 25.6% from 2020 to 2027.
- The global gene therapy cell culture media market size accounted for USD 122.60 million in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 278.96 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.6% from 2020 to 2027.
- The global cell separation technologies market size was valued at USD 8,639.20 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 28,766.14 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 15.4% from 2020 to 2027.
- Cancer Cell Analysis Market contains segmentation By Type (Instruments, Consumables, Reagents). By Application (Cancer Research Centers, Cancer Hospital, Surgical Centers, Clinics)
- Cell Culture Protein Surface Coatings Market size is valued at USD 158.9 Million in 2019. The market size will reach USD 292.4 Million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.0% during 2021-2026. In the last several years, the global market of Cell Culture Protein Surface Coatings developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 13.7%.
- Cell Culture Vessels Market contains segmentation By Type (Cell Culture Plates, Cell Culture Flasks, Cell Culture Dishes, Cell Roller Bottles, Other) As of 2018, cell culture dishes segment dominates the market contributing more than 54% of the total revenue market share.. By Application (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology, Academic Institutes, Other) In 2018, demand for pharmaceuticals and biotechnology occupied the largest market with 68% share.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources