- Cosmetics and pharmaceutical sectors eye strong revenue streams on back of spiraling worldwide consumer awareness of adverse health effects of BPA
- Safe coating solutions for various end-use industries attract consumer confidence, propelling the revenue generation; Valuation to climb by 1.3x during 2020 - 2026
ALBANY, New York, July 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Non-BPA packaging players have gained revenue potential on the back of growing body of studies that reiterate the adverse health effects of BPA in food and beverages packaging. This has stirred wide-scale shift of end-use industries toward non-BPA packaging, such as in pharmaceutical and cosmetics. As a result, a number of alternative packaging materials such as aluminum and steel are rapidly seeing consumer acceptance in BPA free cans market.
Analysts at Transparency Market Research affirm that demand for BPA free cans in packaging food and beverages gathers momentum due to consumer awareness about adverse health effects of BPA. The BPA free cans market is projected to clock CAGR of 4% from 2020 to 2026.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=22511
Key Findings of Market Report
- Of the various capacities BPA free cans come in, 250-500 ml cans segment led the global BPA free cans market with approximately 66.6% share in the BPA free cans market
- Of the various material types, steel cans have seen high acceptance; their popularity reinforced by numerous performance characteristics steel has
- Of the various product types, 2-piece type of BPA free cans segment is expected to lead the market; benefits in transit drive the prospective demand
- Of the various end-use industries, food industry is projected to account for a major share of four-fifth by the end of 2026; rise in use of BPA free cans in plethora of fresh fruits and vegetable boost market
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic restrictions on international trade to temporarily hampers demand; however, demand in pharmaceutical sector to sustain growth momentum during forecast period
Explore 204 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on BPA Free Cans Market (Capacity: Less than 250 ml, 250 ml – 500 ml, 500 ml – 1,000 ml, and Above 1,000 ml; Product Type: 2-Piece, 3 -Piece, and Monobloc; Material Type: Plastic, Aluminum, and Steel; Application: Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, and Personal Care & Homecare) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bpa-free-cans-market.html
BPA Free Cans Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- BPA-free cans have gained high consumer acceptance over the past few years on the back of their mounting concern of the adverse health effects of BPA leaching into food and beverages they consume. A growing spate of studies funded in the recent few years has also raised skepticisms of the health impacts of BPA among consumers.
- In recent years, several businesses in food and beverages, pharmaceutical, personal care sectors have climbed onto the bandwagon of BPA free coatings, generating string impetus for the growth of BPA free cans market.
- Alternative packaging and coatings solutions in convenience food packaging is a huge driver for opportunities in the BPA free cans market. Rising consumption of ready-to-eat food in developing and developed worlds has offered a large revenue scope to BPA-free cans manufacturers.
- Regulatory bodies such as in the U.S. have also raised concerns of BPA containing packaging in food contact application, thereby boosting prospects of BPA free cans market.
Request the Coronavirus Impact Analysis Across BPA Free Cans Market
Key Impediments for BPA Free Cans Market Stakeholders
The COVID-19 pandemic lockdown has been a huge snag on the production as well as consumption of canned products. This has also restrained the expansion of the BPA free cans market. Cross-border trade restrictions of cosmetics and personal care products in recent months has put a debilitating effect on the supply chain. This has slowed down the momentum of the BPA free cans market.
On the other hand, the rise in use of BPA in pharmaceutical packaging adds a significant momentum to the market.
Analyze Global BPA Free Cans Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
BPA Free Cans Market: Competition Landscape
The BPA free cans market has been characterized by a consolidated landscape, since globally prominent players hold most shares. Also, there is a high barrier to entry, restricting new players to make foray into the BPA free cans market. All this has also shaped the recent competitive landscape in the BPA free cans market.
Some of the well-entrenched players in the BPA free cans market are DuPont de Nemours, Inc., HUBER Packaging Group GmbH, CPMC Holdings Limited, Toyo Seikan Co. Ltd., Silgan Containers LLC, Ardagh Group S.A., and The Valspar Corporation.
Purchase Premium Research Report on BPA Free Cans Market at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=22511<ype=S
The BPA Free Cans Market can be segmented as follows:
- Less than 250 ml
- 250-500 ml
- 500-1,000 ml
- Above 1,000 ml
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat & Seafood
- Pet Food
- Dairy Products
- Tea & Coffee
- Sauces, Dressings, Condiments & Soups
- Ready-to-eat Food
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Carbonated Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Care & Homecare
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Composite Cans Market– The global market for Composite Cans was valued at US$ 3,597.2million in 2017. The market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors, about which TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in this report.
Food Cans Market – The global food cans market is expected to gain prominence owing to its unique features such as easy recyclability, hermetically sealed cover, resistance to irregular handling and transport. Sheets of steel and aluminum are the basic raw materials needed for the making of the product. Some of the major suppliers of these raw materials comprise Chalco, ArcelorMittal, UC Rusal and others.
Reusable Water Bottles Market – The demand within the global reusable water bottles market is treading along an upward trajectory in recent times. The need for fostering sustainable practices across leading industries has brought reusable water bottles under the spotlight of attention. Moreover, the energy sector has made emphatic claims about the need for using recyclable, reusable, and environment-friendly products.
Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoules Market – TMR analyzed that the pharmaceutical glass ampoules market share of open funnel glass ampoules is high as compared to other glass ampoules. Additionally, TMR estimated that the demand for glass ampoules of up to 2ml is expected to increase significantly during 2019-2027. Pharmaceutical glass ampoules are traditional primary packaging solutions for storage and drugs packaging. This form of packaging ensures single use of drugs for maintaining safety and hygiene of consumers.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research