SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Bureau Veritas, who recently upgraded its California Technical Competence Center with 5G Device Certification Testing capability, has announced it is hosting a 5G virtual conference on 30th September 2020 alongside some of the industry's testing and technology leaders.
Getting ready with a 5G integration business strategy is critical to many electronics manufacturers, retailers and technology integrators. With this 120-minute virtual-conference, you can gain an in-depth and business-focused understanding about 5G as a technology, its applications, and how to ride the wave of opportunities 5G presents.
During the approximately 2-hour conference, attendees will be able to listen to the following industry specialists covering the latest technical and compliance insights:
- Welcome - Mr. Sarbjit Shelopal, General Manager, Bureau Veritas USA
- Over-the-Air Performance Testing of 5G User Equipment - Dr. Michael D. Foegelle, Director of Technology Development, ETS-Lindgren USA
- 5G NR Standards evolution 3GPP RAN1 update - Mr. Javier Campos, Keysight Technologies Spain
- EMC and Wireless Test and Measurement: Challenges and Solutions for Connected Vehicles - Mr. Garth D'Abreu, Director, Automotive Solutions, ETS-Lindgren USA
- Bureau Veritas Insights - Overcoming Typical Failures with 5G Integration - Mr. Yiche Chen, Technical Manager, Bureau Veritas Taiwan
- Bureau Veritas 5G/IoT Technology Competence Center Tour - Mr. Eddie Parsons, General Manager - Sunnyvale, Bureau Veritas USA
- Design of mm-wave 5G Base-Stations and User Equipment Using Silicon Chips - Prof. Gabriel M. Rebeiz, Distinguished Professor, Member of the National Academy, Wireless Communications Industry Endowed Chair, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of California, San Diego, California, USA
- Wrap Up - Mr. Clive Bax, Senior Director, Testing & Engineering Services, Bureau Veritas USA
About Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a world-leading provider in testing, inspection and certification. Founded in 1828, the group has more than 78,000 employees in more than 1,500 offices and laboratories around the globe. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering innovative services and solutions in order to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environment protection and social responsibility.
Bureau Veritas is listed on Euronext Paris and belongs to the Next 20 index
Compartment A, ISIN code FR 006174348, stock symbol: BVI.
Bureau Veritas' Consumer Products Services division is a leading global quality assurance provider for the global technology and consumer product markets. It offers an array of specialized services including testing, inspections, audits and engineering services for a wide range of products. These products include electrical and electronic products including wireless and mobile devices; automotive equipment; hard goods; toys and juvenile products; soft goods; premiums; as well as health, beauty, cosmetics, and household products.
SOURCE Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services