FREMONT, Calif., May 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global immersion cooling market is projected to reach $1.60 billion in terms of revenue by 2027, at a CAGR of 36.3%, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Immersion cooling highly impacts thermal managements techniques with the use of dielectric coolants which can be potentially used on high-density data centres. This dielectric liquid permits deploying CPU and GPU clusters much closer collectively, i.e., in high-density configurations, while protecting crucial elements from thermal and environmental risks.
Immersion cooling bridges the gap between traditional and future data centres. It not only improves the data infrastructure system efficiency but also cuts by a huge margin the amount of energy consumed. This leads to reduced energy bills and carbon footprint.
Smart irrigation technologies generate higher revenues when compared to conventional irrigation practices. Therefore, the immersion cooling business is a moderate investment and high revenue generating agricultural model.
The detailed study is a compilation of 27 Market Data Tables and 29 Figures spread through 128 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Immersion Cooling Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2027"
Demand – Drivers and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for the immersion cooling market:
- Reduced operational costs
- Increasing need for sustainable and energy-efficient cooling solutions
- Increasing number of colocation and hyper data centers
The market is expected to face some limitations too due to the following challenges:
- Alternative and competitive technologies existing in the market
- Massive additional costs in case of system failures
USP of the Report
This exclusive report on immersion cooling market will help you in the following ways:
- The product segment helps the reader understand the different types of immersion cooling products available for deployment in the agricultural and non-agricultural industries.
- The study provides the reader a detailed understanding of the different immersion cooling-based products by application, such as cryptocurrency mining centres, high-performance computing and edge computing centres, others.
- Extensive case study of the top 15 players has been done to offer a holistic view of the global immersion cooling market landscape.
- Market share analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments, and regional spread
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Rakhi Tanwar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, "The immersion cooling market is expected to be a great replacement of the conventional tools and techniques used for cooling cryptocurrency mining centres, high-performance computing and other edge computing centres. Through adoption of the immersion cooling technologies, the global water shortage can be mitigated along with increase in storage capacity and scalability of data centers."
View the report on Immersion Cooling Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analyzing the company's coverage, product portfolio, its market penetration.
The top segment players who are leading include data center service providers, which capture around 70.0% of the presence in the market.
Some of the prominent names established in this market are:
Company (Immersion Cooling Service Providers):
- Green Revolution Cooling Inc.
- 3M Novec
- DCX Liquid and Immersion Cooling
- Submer Technologies
- LiquidCool Solutions
- SixtyOneC Technology Corporation
- ExaScaler Inc
- Wiwynn Corporation
- Shell Global
Companies that are not a part of the above pool have been well represented across different sections of the report (wherever applicable).
Who should buy this report?
The companies which are manufacturing and commercializing immersion cooling-based products and services, research institutions, and regulatory bodies.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated global immersion cooling market size in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2022-2027?
- What is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2021-2027?
- What are the key trends, market drivers, and opportunities in the market about the immersion cooling market?
- What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global immersion cooling market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to strengthen their market position in the industry?
- For a new company looking to enter the immersion cooling market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the immersion cooling market based on the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What is the competitive benchmarking of the key immersion cooling companies in the agriculture market based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
- What is the type of players operating in the market ecosystem of immersion cooling, and what is their significance in the global market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research