FREMONT, Calif., May 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global big data in healthcare market is projected to reach $130.13 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 13.96%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The global healthcare industry is expected to significantly benefit from the growth in the adoption of big data technologies. The advantages of the technology are immense and proven. Future growth is expected to be driven by more countries and their healthcare systems going digital and focusing on data-driven healthcare.
There are potential barriers to the implementation of big data in healthcare. It is expected that the industry will circumvent most of these in the future. Faster implementation of regulations and policies can go a long way in ensuring rapid adoption of data-driven healthcare technologies.
The detailed study is a compilation of 18 Market Data Tables and 154 Figures spread through 210 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Big Data in Healthcare Market– Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031"
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in the following ways:
- Helps in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Aids in understanding the patent trend of the market
- Aids in targeting a segment for launching and upgrading new software
- Aids in understanding the growth potential of different use cases
- Supports in analyzing the market opportunities
- Provides competitive benchmarking of the key companies in the market
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Swati Sood, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, "Big data has been at the center of innovation related to COVID-19 treatments during 2020 and 2021. Established players, emerging startups, hospitals, and research facilities have used big data to solve the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The demand for real-world evidence grew significantly during the COVID-19 pandemic phase. The pandemic became a strong use case for big data in healthcare and many companies were involved in big data analytics for the same."
View the report from BIS Research on Global Big Data in Healthcare Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Some key players operating in the market include Active Health Management, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, eClinical Works, General Electric Company, Siemens Healthineers AG, MedeAnalytics, Inc., Verana Health, ConcertAI, LynxCare, Abacus Insights, Milagro AI, Datavant, and Clarify Health Solutions.
Who Should Buy This Report?
The report will be most beneficial for vendors in big data in healthcare market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global big data in healthcare market?
- What are the key regulations governing the big data in healthcare market in key regions?
- Which technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global big data in healthcare market?
- Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global big data in healthcare market?
- What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
- What are the drivers and restraints for the global big data in healthcare market?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the global big data in healthcare market?
- Which are the fastest growing countries in the global big data in healthcare market?
- What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the global big data in healthcare market?
- Which are the emerging companies in the global big data in healthcare market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research