LONDON, May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
On her way to becoming the finalist in BBC's The Apprentice 2014, Bianca Miller overcame tough competition to become the people's champion. Her entrepreneurial exploits have been viewed more than 100m times on media channels.
Encouraged by the overwhelming public support, Bianca plans to realise her idea of nude tights for women of all complexions via crowdfunding. This platform will be used to sell pre-orders and experience-based packages with Bianca.
- Crowdfunding target £100,000
- Via popular site Indiegogo
- Launch date: Tuesday 12th May 2015 at 9am
- Crowdfund available at http://igg.me/at/BiancaMillerLondon from 12th May.
- Offers individuals the chance to pre-order Bianca Miller London tights in a choice of eight shades at a significant discount
- Offers include; Early Bird 2 for £10 for the first 100 customers, 2 for £13 (normal RRP £8.99), annual tights subscription and lunch with Bianca
Bianca Miller London will offer a range of nude tones carefully selected to satisfy complexions ranging from English Rose to Sub-Saharan African. The initial offering will be tights and lace hold-ups, with the collection extending to other complementary products on an evolving seasonal basis.
The brand intends to build on the direct enquiries from viewers of The Apprentice, as well as interest from department stores, independent boutiques and etailers to ensure a UK-wide distribution network.
Currently, there are very limited high street options for women who do not fit into the three or so standard nude tones. We are the only brand offering a full assortment of skin-toned hosiery for all women. Bianca Miller London does not have any direct competition and is perfectly placed to change the retail landscape for hosiery.
To ensure our proposition is compelling, we are offering eight nude tones in superior quality at a retail price of just £8.99, set at a level to maximise sales. The colours have been carefully developed based on extensive research to adequately cover an array of skin tones. Products will be available from Autumn-Winter 2015 onwards.
The potential of the market for nude hosiery and related products is substantial. Fashion brands like Christian Louboutin have responded to the lucrative changing demographic by extending their range of nude pumps.
- 236 million pairs of hosiery were purchased in the UK in 2013
- There has been a 92% increase in sales in nude tights since the 2011 Royal Wedding
- 51% of the UK population are female, a total of 32 million women and we benefit from about 270 nationalities and therefore a variety of skin tones
- Colour authority Pantone confirmed there are 110 skin tones internationally
- On average there are 1.7 million monthly searches for hosiery-based keywords via Google
SOURCE Bianca Miller London