SAN FRANCISCO, November 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global bare metal cloud market is anticipated to reach USD 26.21 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Factors such as increased demand for secure storage facility and rapid developments in the cloud industry have encouraged enterprises to switch to bare metal cloud from conventional cloud services.
Bare metal cloud solutions are gaining momentum and witnessing a high demand from enterprises across different industry verticals. These solutions offer manifold benefits such as efficient data storage, streamlined data center operations, and faster service delivery through various solutions such as bare metal compute and storage network. Presently, the rapid uptake of internet and networking has increased the demand for more storage space, advanced networking solutions, and high computing power in cloud services.
The hardware segment dominated the market in 2016. The increased use of compute, network, and storage facilities to virtualize data centers is driving the hardware market. Moreover, the accelerated use of internet-based technologies and electronic devices is expected to further propel the market growth.
The maintenance service segment is anticipated to witness substantial growth owing to the need for regular maintenance post installation. The demand for these services is expected to increase over the forecast period. The increasing advancements in cloud services are encouraging providers to introduce new updates in minimal time with better quality. This is further creating an opportunity for market growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Bare Metal Cloud Market Analysis By Type (Hardware, Service), By Deployment (Hosted, On-Premise), By Enterprise, By End-use (Advertising, BFSI, Government, Healthcare), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bare-metal-cloud-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The demand for bare metal cloud has increased over the years, owing to the increasing significance of data security and rising adoption of advanced cloud services along with advanced authentication support.
- The U.S. government is investing considerable amount of monetary and non-monetary resources to encourage the adoption of cloud services across various sectors and carry out initiatives such as smart cities.
- The increasing use of cloud and internet-based technology in Canada has triggered the adoption of bare metal cloud services in businesses of all sizes.
- Factors such as high demand for cloud-based services and automated storage adoption by small- and mid-sized companies are expected to be the key trends influencing the market growth.
- Key players in the market include IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, and Rackspace Inc., among others.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Waste Derived Biogas Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/waste-derived-biogas-market
- Data Capture Hardware In Retail Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-capture-hardware-retail-market
- Enterprise Platform Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enterprise-platform-market
- Private Cloud Server Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/private-cloud-server-market
Grand View Research has segmented the bare metal cloud market based on type, deployment, enterprise, end use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Bare Metal Compute
- Bare Metal Network
- Bare Metal Storage
- Integration & Migration
- Consulting & Assessment
- Maintenance Services
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Enterprise Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Telecom & IT
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.