- Packaging brands in bag-in-box containers market aim at meeting the troika of increased shelf-life, reduced carbon footprint, and high safety standards of end-use industries notably beverage makers
- Packaging companies adopt both plastics and paper in their product portfolio, Asia Pacific and North America are key consumers due to widespread use of liquid packaging options in various industries
ALBANY, N.Y., Nov. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Bag-in-box containers have emerged as the innovative flexible packaging for a variety of liquid products. Cosmetics and personal care, the food and beverage industries are keen on harnessing the packaging type to meet the propositions of high shelf-life, low carbon footprint, and increased safety of the packed products. Demand for high-end flexible packaging for the dairy industry and juice industry will act as a potential engine for growth for packaging companies in the bag-in-box containers market.
With brands consistently putting strong focus on reducing the environmental impacts of industrial operations, end-use industries benefit from the expanding product portfolio of providers of bag-in-box containers, opine analysts at TMR.
They further assert that the demand for hygienic solution for the wine industry will propel uptake of bag-in-box containers.
The adoption of packaging polymers with better performance characteristics help reduce the carbon footprint of the storage and transportation of liquid products in the bag-in-box containers market.
The global bag-in-box containers market is projected to clock CAGR of ~ 5% during 2019-2027, and is estimated to reach mark of ~ US$ 4.5 Bn by 2027.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=12782
Key Findings of Bag-in-Box Containers Market Report
- Most end-use industrial verticals are preferring plastic materials over paper and paperboard
- However, plastics will not replace paper as the raw material in near future
- Bag-in-box containers market is moderately fragmented
- Rise in demand for alcoholic beverages sub-segment propels revenue expansion
- Of the various capacity in bag-in-box containers market, less than 5 liters capacity segment is replete with opportunities during 2019 – 2027
- Europe is expected to attract incremental dollar opportunity
- Asia Pacific and North America expected to be key contributors to revenues
Explore 159 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Bag-in-Box Containers Market (Material Type: Paper & Paperboard (Corrugated Cardboard, Solid Board), Plastic (LDPE, EVA, Metallized PET, EVOH, Nylon, Others) End Use: Food & Beverages (Alcoholic Beverages (Wine & Spirits, Beer, Others)), (Non-alcoholic
Beverages (Fruit Juice & Pulp, Sports & Energy Drinks, Ice Tea & Coffee, Others)), (Dairy Products, Water, Sauces, Vinegar & Flavorings, Liquid Egg Products, Others), (Industrial (Chemicals, Detergents, Floor Cleansers, Lubricants, Oils, Adhesives, Inks)), (Cosmetics & Personal Care (Creams & Lotions, Shampoos & Conditioners, Others)) Capacity: Less than 5 Liters, 5 to 10 Liters, 10 to 15 Liters, 15 to 20 Liters, More than 20 Liters) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bag-in-box-containers-market.html
Bag-in-Box Containers Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The key business proposition for the vast adoption of different packaging types in the bag-in-box containers market is low carbon-footprint. Per the Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) findings, bag-in-box containers have lower carbon footprint over numerous rigid packaging. Earth-friendly brands are thus getting attracted to bag-in-box containers.
- Wine producers have increasingly been adopting bag-in-box containers, and is a key trend propelling the expansion in the bag-in-box containers market.
- Bag-in-box containers have emerged as an attractive option for food and beverages manufacturers, due to their role in reducing the transportation and handling costs.
- The rising popularity of non-alcoholic beverages is a key driver for demand in the bag-in-box containers market. The use of high barrier films used as bladders is boosting the market.
- The need for preserving the shelf-life of liquid products is also boosting the uptake. A key way that has been achieved is by regulating oxygen transmission rate (OTR) of packaging.
Analyze global bag-in-box containers market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Bag-in-Box Containers Market: Key Impediments to Stakeholders
The growing presence of alternative packaging solutions notably cubitainers has restrained the growth avenues. The latter is low on capital expenditure since they don't need expensive machinery. Thus, the adoption of cost-effective packaging lines has put a stiff competition to players in the bag-in-box containers market.
Bag-in-Box Containers Market: Regional Dynamics
Europe is a highly lucrative region. The growth is driven by the rising adoption of the packaging types among vine producers and for packaging alcoholic beverages. Also, the region is one of the most prominent vine producers.
The Europe market is trailed by North America and Asia Pacific. The opportunities in these regional markets are driven by vast adoption of the packaging type in the cosmetics, personal care, and food and beverages industries.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=12782
The global bag-in-box containers market is segmented as:
Bag-in-box Containers Market by Capacity
- Less than 5 Liters
- 5 - 10 Liters
- 10 - 15 Liters
- 15 - 20 Liters
- More than 20 Liters
Bag-in-box Containers Market by Material Type
- Solid Board
- Ethylene Vinyl Ace
- Ethylene Vinyl Alco
Bag-in-box Containers Market by End Use
- Food & Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wine & Spirits
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Fruit Juices
- Sports & Energy
- Iced Tea & Coffee
- Dairy Products
- Sauces, Vinegar, & Flavouring
- Liquid Egg Products
- Floor Cleansers
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Creams & Lotions
- Shampoo & Conditioners
Bag-in-box Containers Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Container Glass Market – The global container glass market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. TMR focuses on the various drivers and restraints in the market that are expected to define the trajectory of this market in the coming days, the market will be driven by growing awareness about using eco-friendly materials for packaging as landfills continue to overflow with plastic. This has led to growing adoption of container glass in packaging of consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, and several items belonging to the food and beverages industry.
Flexible Packaging Paper Market – Flexible packaging paper is anticipated to gauge high demand in China, owing to increased concerns about health and food safety after the now subsided COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the region. As such, East Asia is predicted to dictate the highest revenue among all regions in the flexible packaging paper market, where the global market is anticipated to reach a value of ~US$ 65 Bn by 2029. The adoption of flexible packaging is estimated to increase in China to prevent future COVID-19 outbreaks.
Infant Formula Packaging Market – Rising demand for safe and hygienic packaging of infant formula is anticipated to expand the global infant formula packaging market almost twice of its current value during the forecast period. In 2019, the global infant formula packaging market was valued at ~US$ 1.5 Bn and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/bag-in-box-containers-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research