The key trends that will influence the market will be revealed in a new Frost & Sullivan's complimentary Analyst Briefing
- 2015 Outlook of the Global Automotive Industry
- Boom driven by falling fuel prices and ageing vehicles
- Emerging markets are slowing down
- It will be the year of fuel cells
WHEN Wednesday, 4th February, 2015 at 03:00 pm GMT
LOCATION: Online, with Complimentary Registration
SPEAKERS: Frost & Sullivan Senior Partner and Business Unit Leader - Automotive and Transportation Sarwant Singh and LMC Automotive Managing Director Pete Kelly
LONDON, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global light vehicle sales are expected to cross 90 million units with substantial growth in the US and Europe. This will balance the slowdown in the emerging markets. Ridesharing, intelligent mobility and big data analytics are key trends that will influence the market in 2015. This briefing analyses emerging market trends and makes bold predictions for 2015.
The boom will be driven by falling fuel prices and ageing vehicles. The average age of cars on the road crosses 13 years in the US and 10 years in Europe.
"OEMs such as Fiat, Renault, Jaguar, and Porsche have been aiming key vehicle models at women. Smaller city cars started the trend but traditionally 'male' categories such as luxury and SUV are following. The top 10 OEMs will launch 4 to 5 vehicle models aimed specifically at women by the end of 2015," notes Frost & Sullivan Senior Partner, Sarwant Singh.
According to one of the chief analysts who worked on this new global study, 2015 will be the year of fuel cells. "Toyota will lead the way with the launch of the Mirai and the sharing of 5,600 hydrogen patents," notes Frost & Sullivan Analyst, Shwetha Surender.
- To attend the briefing, email Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org your full contact details.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting your contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Automotive & Transportation practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +44 (0) 20 7343 8314
M: +44 (0) 753 3017689
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan