- Continues Tradition of Fueling Enterprises around the World to Deliver Performance-Driven Service
HORSHAM, Pennsylvania, Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Astea International Inc. (NASDAQ: ATEA), a global provider of service management and mobility solutions, will be showcasing their latest service management and mobile workforce innovations at WBR Field Service Europe, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, October 20th – 22nd, and at the After Market Business Platform conference, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, October 22nd – 24th.
As an industry leader in service management solutions, Astea continues to innovate and deliver the broadest and deepest set of capabilities that enable companies to connect, manage, optimize and transform all facets of their customer service delivery ecosystem. Whether on-premise or in the cloud, Astea delivers the most complete, comprehensive and fully connected service management & mobile workforce suite enabling businesses to achieve superior customer service at a lower total cost of ownership. Astea as the only company that can bring the longevity, knowledge and proven solutions to ensure that you companies are delivering great service – with maximum responsiveness, efficiency, and consistency.
Astea experts will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate how service organizations can leverage the latest innovations, released in May 2014, to transform the way they provide service and rise up the service monetization curve, below are just a few:
- Improved Productivity & Collaboration – Cutting-edge innovations with a heightened focus on enabling the technician to become a driver of new revenue generation and ultimate service transformation. Whether you need to enable your technicians to create field quotations, perform inventory cycle counts, support complex items with subcomponents, create and support different workflows/apps for different groups/types of work, and a lot more, Astea is the answer. Astea's mobile solution provides the level of flexibility necessary that makes it easy for organizations to modify and adapt the solution without needing development skillsets or adding additional costs.
- Your Service Platform, Your Way – With Astea's deep, rich functionality combined with state of the art technology and advanced customization capabilities, users have the best of both worlds. Out of the box, robust functionality combined with powerful and easy to use customization capabilities (without having to know code) to run their service business the way they want.
- Easily Manage and Support a Company's Entire Service Ecosystem - Further extending its existing Third Party Vendor Management Portal, Astea offers a mobile app that makes it even easier for third party service providers/subcontractors to participate in the service delivery process. The third party vendor/subcontractor simply downloads the mobile app from the Google or iTunes store, and they are instantly connected with your organization regardless of the mobile device being used. In a secure and controlled environment, the third party technician is able to receive work orders, view asset and service history, request and record parts, capture customer signatures, work in a connected or disconnected mode, and much more.
- Drive Proactive Support and Continuous Process Improvement - For years, Astea has been providing tools and reporting capabilities that provide proactive service insight and intelligence at every level. Astea Alliance has been providing powerful dashboards, scorecards, operational heat maps, and visual reports that are relevant for every user that are pervasive throughout the user workflow. With Astea Alliance 11.5, Astea expanded upon their existing reporting features and now provides the ability for users to create reports and visual indicators that are viewable on mobile devices. Technicians in the field can get a snapshot view of how they are performing against their objectives to ensure the highest levels of productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Astea is the only solution provider that offers all cornerstones of service lifecycle management: customer management; service management; asset management; forward and reverse logistics management; and mobile workforce management and optimization. Astea's solutions are seamlessly orchestrated to share and leverage information throughout the service lifecycle – removing the traditional barriers between the field and back office. With Astea Alliance's modularity, companies can introduce one module at a time or deploy a seamless information backbone across the entire service lifecycle continuum, thereby eliminating the patchwork of disparate systems that can hamper a company's ability to provide best-in-class service.
About Astea International
Astea International (NASDAQ: ATEA) is a global provider of software solutions that offer all the cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including customer management, service management, asset management, forward and reverse logistics management and mobile workforce management and optimization. Astea's solutions link processes, people, parts, and data to empower companies and provide the agility they need to achieve sustainable value in less time, and successfully compete in a global economy. Since 1979, Astea has been helping more than 600 companies drive even higher levels of customer satisfaction with faster response times and proactive communication, creating a seamless, consistent and highly personalized experience at every customer relationship touch point.
www.astea.com. Service Smart. Enterprise Proven.
© 2014 Astea International Inc. Astea and Astea Alliance are trademarks of Astea International Inc. All other company and product names contained herein are trademarks of the respective holders.
SOURCE Astea International Inc.