DUBLIN, June 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kv2d2f/asia_pacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Image Sensors Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The Asia Pacific Image Sensors market is expected to increase to $5.01 billion by 2018 dominating the global market for the largest market share with 38% and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.66% from 2014-2020
Growth in the demand for camera enabled mobile phone, tablet PC, digital camera and need for high quality images are the key drivers which are making the Asia Pacific Image Sensors market to grow lucratively. Machine vision systems are set to drive the CMOS image sensor market. However, Complex manufacturing process of high resolution image sensors and higher power consumption in CCD image sensor are the factors hindering the growth of the Asia Pacific image sensors market.
The Asia Pacific Image Sensors market is segmented on the basis of:
- Type (CMOS Image Sensors, CCD Image Sensors and Others)
- Spectrum (IR Sensor, X Ray Sensor)
- Industry (Industrial, Security and Surveillance, Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics and Others)
- Geography (China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia).
- Aptina Imaging Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- CMOSis N.V.
- Omnivision Technologies Inc.
- On Semiconductor Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Stmicroelectronics N.V
- Teledyne Dalsa Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Segmentation
7. Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Image Sensors Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kv2d2f/asia_pacific
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets