DUBLIN, Mar 06, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis and Forecast on China Livestock Industry (2016-2017)" report to their offering.
Under the influence of continuous slowdown of economy and insufficient domestic demand, residents' demand for high-end beef and mutton decreases further, but low price animal protein like pork and poultry products is less influenced.
Hog, poultry and cattle & sheep industries have following development features in 2016.
In this year, China's hog industry realizes record high profit. During the two years before May, 2015, overcapacity and long-time loss of hog industry in China made a large number of medium and small size farmers exit the market, some large and medium size hog breeding enterprises also exited the market for capital difficulty; at the same time Regulations on Livestock and Poultry Scale Breeding Pollution Control and Environmental Protection Law come into force in this year, more than 20 provinces in domestic have implemented plans of designating areas of prohibiting breeding and limiting breeding, entry threshold of this industry rises up greatly, new added capacity goes into operation slowly, all these factors made domestic hog supply and demand imbalanced and breeding profit high.
At the industrial level:
- Hog breeding benefit rises up sharply. Purchasing prices of hog are about 18.54yuan/kg in 2016, increasing 21.45% year on year, the average profit of pigs propagated and bred by farms themselves is 708yuan/head, while the average profit of fattening piglets purchased is 327yuan/head.
- Inventory of reproductive sows continues to decline. Profitability of hog industry keeps high in 2016, but the inventory of reproductive sows doesn't rise and shows downward trend. Reproductive sow inventory declines slightly from January to March, keeps stable from April to June, declines month on month from July to October successively, and is predicted to be about 36.66 million head at the end of this year.
- Hog production decreases, scale breeding speeds up. It's predicted that annual production will be 651.00 million head, decreasing about 2.66% year on year. Scale level of hog breeding continues to rise, the proportion of scale breeding (sow inventory is over 50 head) reaches 53.7%, increasing 2.6% year on year.
- Pork import volume increases sharply. It's predicted that annual imports of pork will reach about 1.62 million tons in 2016, while in 2015 China's total import volume of fresh, chilled and frozen pork only was 777,500 tons.
Key Topics Covered:
Part One China Animal Husbandry Development Situation In 2016
1 Environment And Policy For The Development Of China Animal Husbandry In 2016
2 Supply & Demand And Industrial Characteristics Of China's Animal Products In 2016
Part Two Analysis And Forecast Of China's Hog Industry In 2016-2017
3 Analysis Of China's Hog Market In 2016
Part Three Analysis And Forecast Of China's Meat Poultry INDUSTRY IN 2016-2017.
4 Analysis Of China's Meat Poultry Market In 2016
Part Four Analysis And Forecast Of China's Egg Poultry Industry In 2016-2017
5 Analysis Of China's Egg Poultry Market In 2016
Part Five Analysis And Forecast Of China's Beef Cattle Industry, 2016-2017
6 Analysis Of China's Beef Cattle Market In 2016
Part Six Analysis And Forecast Of China's Mutton Sheep Industry, 2016-2017
7 Analysis Of China's Mutton Market In 2016
- WENS Group
- Muyuan Foodstuff Co., Ltd.
- Zhengbang Group
- Truein Group
- COFCO Group
- New Hope Group
- DBN Group
- WENS Group
- New Hope Liuhe
- CP Group
- Fujian Sunner Development
- Dachan Food
- Xiantan Group
- COFCO Group
- Henan Doyoo
- Jiangsu Lihua Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd.
- CP Group
- Sundaily Farm
- Dalian Hanwei Group
- Beijing DQY Agricultural Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Shendan Healthy Food Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Rongda Poultry Development Co., Ltd
- Henan Liujiang Livestock Co. Ltd
- Ningxia XiaoMing Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Huayu Agricultural Sinence and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beiijing Huadu Yukou Poultry Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jts9z/analysis_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets