DUBLIN, Mar. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n9mxqs/an_introduction) has announced the addition of the "An Introduction to the Medical Device Directives" conference to their offering.
This seminar provides a detailed introduction to the European medical device legislation. It will explain the Directives and which products are covered, the involvement of Notified Bodies, how to choose one and outline what a manufacturer must do. It will also cover the documentation necessary to apply for the CE mark.
This is an excellent introduction from leading experts in the field and delegates should expect three comprehensive days training.
Benefits Of Attending:
- Understand the Medical Device Directives
- Learn the role of a notified body
- Know what a Competent Authority Expects
- Hear more on classification
- Better understand conformity assessment procedures
- Comply with manufacturing responsibilities
- Gain an insight into labelling of devices
- Discover medical device vigilance
- Consider the requirements for quality systems
- Plan your clinical evaluations
- Discuss drug/device combinations
- Take away information on devices incorporating material of animal origin
- Gain an overview of the revision of the medical device legislation
- John Webster, Consultant to the Healthcare Industry
- Janette Benaddi, Director of Clinical & Consulting, NAMSA
- Theresa Neary, Technical Manager, Medical Devices, LRQA Notified Body
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n9mxqs/an_introduction
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets