SAN FRANCISCO, June 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global aircraft seat actuation systems market size is expected to reach USD 656.9 million by 2024, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to witness significant growth owing to rising demand for lightweight seats in airplanes. In addition, increasing need for aircraft seats with optimized strength-to-weight ratio is expected to promote market growth.
Market players are using lighter materials to decrease overall weight of airplanes. The weight of an aircraft impacts its fuel efficiency, which is known to contribute to more than one-third of fleet operating costs.
The industry is anticipated to gain substantially owing to rise in demand for developing lighter and More Electric Aircraft (MEA). Lighter aircraft facilitate in achieving high fuel efficiency and subsequently help in minimizing operational costs. In addition, rise in disposable income among general public across the globe is contributing significantly in propelling demand for premium air travel. The market foresees several growth opportunities in the Asia Pacific and Latin America regions owing to presence of several emerging economies such as India, China, South Korea, and Brazil.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By Passenger Class (Economy, Economy Plus, Business, First Class) By Mechanism (Linear, Rotary), By Actuator Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2024" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aircraft-seat-actuation-systems-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By passenger class, economy plus is expected to be a key segment, exhibiting the highest CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period. This can primarily be attributed to growing need for cost-efficient and economical travel fares
- On the basis of mechanism, the linear segment accounted for 71.7% of the global revenue in 2015. Benefits of outboard flap control offered by linear actuator seating systems, especially in business jets, are predicted to fuel demand for linear systems
- By actuator type, the electro-mechanical segment is anticipated to report the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to benefits such as reduced component count, integrated design, and extended reliability of these actuators
- The European regional market accounted for 34.7% of the global revenue in 2015, owing to rise in disposable consumer incomes among European nations
- The North America market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2016 to 2024, owing to growing demand for business jets, rising trade-related activities, and growth in travel and leisure activities
- Key industry participants include B/E Aerospace, Inc. (U.S.); Buhler Motor GmbH (Germany); C & M Electric Actuators; Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Taiwan), Inc. (U.S.); ITT Corporation (U.S.); and Zodiac Aerospace Group (France). Industry vendors are emphasizing on offering high-end features and comfortable seating capabilities to offer convenience to users.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Commercial Aviation Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market - The Commercial Aviation Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market is expected to grow at an approximate CAGR of 4% from 2016 to 2024
- Ground Handling System Market - The ground handling system market size was estimated at USD 97.82billion in 2014.
- Connected Car Market - The global connected car market size was estimated at over USD 24 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 28% over the forecast period.
- Pneumatic Tire Market - The global pneumatic tire market size was valued at USD 192.40 billion in 2014.
Grand View Research has segmented the global aircraft seat actuation systems market report on the basis of passenger class, mechanism, actuator type, and region:
- Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Passenger Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Economy plus
- First class
- Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Mechanism Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Actuator Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.