DUBAI, U.A.E, Aug. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The air quality monitoring equipment market will experience a twofold revenue surge by 2029, reveals Future Market Insights.
Deteriorating air quality has attracted major concerns by governments across the world, who are leaving no stone unturned to curb pollution levels. The WHO estimates that nearly 7 million casualties arise due to poor air quality, with 90% of the people inhaling noxious atmospheric air.
In response, strict regulations have been effected by legal entities as well as launched campaigns such as the Clean Air Initiative. Such trends are motivating air quality monitoring equipment manufacturers to increase their footprint through aggressive production and marketing strategies. They are accelerating both outdoor and indoor air-quality monitoring equipment.
"The influx of automation, AI and IoT has compelled vendors to revamp their production outlook, prompting them to introduce tech-enabled devices which enable real-time air quality monitoring," concludes the FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11083
Key Takeaways from FMI's Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Report
- Global air quality monitoring equipment market shall surge at a CAGR of 7% until 2029
- Smart air quality monitors will supersede conventional air filters, attributed to the need for greater efficiency
- Indoor air quality monitors to acquire more popularity, capturing 75% of the market
- Sorbent tubes shall expand at a noteworthy rate while air sampling pumps will remain the dominant components
- North America will remain the market hegemon across the forecast period
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market- Key Trends
- Demand from government environmental agencies will hold major sway in the air quality monitoring equipment market
- Rapid industrialization of countries is deteriorating air quality, heightening investments in air quality monitoring equipment
- COVID-19 shall catapult sales as consumers demand a clean, virus-free environment
- Air quality monitoring software solutions are gaining traction in the light of more accuracy in determining pollution levels
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market- Region-wise Analysis
- Collectively, Europe and North America account for 70% of the global air quality monitoring equipment market share
- Rising awareness of air pollution is motivating manufacturers to foray into the Asia-Pacific markets
- India and China will be the forerunners of the Asia-Pacific air quality equipment demand
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11083
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market- Competitive Landscape
The air quality monitoring equipment market comprises of the following players: LumaSense Technologies, ENVEA Group, SKC Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Ecotech, Vaisala, TSI Incorporated, Honeywell International, Opsis AB, PCE Instruments, Oizom Instruments and Aeroqual Limited among others. These players emphasize primarily on product innovation to acquire a competitive edge.
Besides innovations, vendors also concentrate on forging partnerships and collaborations with other players to expand their portfolios. A case in point is the acquisition of Colormetric Laboratories Inc. (CLI) by SKC Ltd to provide workplace air quality monitoring solutions. SKC also launched the HAZ-DUST 7204 Particulate Monitor for gravimetric sampling and concurrent dust monitoring.
Awair, another prominent manufacturer, offers real-time air quality data collection business and home solutions. The former, christened Awair Omni, provides a centralized insight and is easy to set-up. Its home solutions involve the Awair Element and Awair Glow C smart air quality monitors. Both systems track temperature, humidity and particulate matter levels.
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market Taxonomy
- Air Sampling Pumps
- Sorbent Tubes
- Filters & Membranes
- Sample Bags
- Other Accessories
- Indoor Air Quality Monitors
- Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitors
- Portable Indoor Air Quality Monitors
- Outdoor Air Quality Monitors
- Fixed Outdoor Air Quality Monitors
- Portable Outdoor Air Quality Monitors
- Air Quality Monitoring (AQM) Stations
- Government Environment Monitoring Agencies
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Corporates & Academic Institutions
- Construction & Real Estate
- Energy & Utilities
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11083
More Insights on the Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market
Future Market Insights puts forward an unbiased analysis of the global air quality monitoring equipment market, providing historical data of 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for 2019-2029. To understand the opportunities in the air quality monitoring equipment market, the market has been divided into three segments across seven major regions. The report also brings to the fore information about prominent market players operating within the landscape, with respect to their market shares, product portfolios and expansion strategies.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI's Electronics, Semiconductors and ICT Landscape
Middle East Data Storage Market: FMI's detailed study on the Middle East data storage market sheds light on the prominent dynamics responsible for shaping future growth outlook until 2025. It tracks the market across prominent countries, offering in-depth commentary and accurate insights.
Hosting Infrastructure Service Market: The global hosting infrastructure service market is witnessing massive convergence of smart technologies and artificial intelligence enabled solutions, according to FMI's report on the subject.
Salesforce Services Market: According to estimates by FMI, the global salesforce services market will witness significant growth opportunities, attributed to the need for incorporating flexibility and agility among enterprises to streamline sales operations.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/air-quality-monitoring-equipment-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights